The information on this site is not intended or implied to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. Content within the patient forum is user-generated and has not been reviewed by medical professionals. Other sections of the Melanoma Research Foundation website include information that has been reviewed by medical professionals as appropriate. All medical decisions should be made in consultation with your doctor or other qualified medical professional.

New reports on adjuvant therapies-targeted & immunotherapy

Forums General Melanoma Community New reports on adjuvant therapies-targeted & immunotherapy

Participant
      I am so pleased that effective adjuvant therapies are available for more melanoma peeps. This morning I put together a post on articles that report 5 year outcomes for debrafinib/trametinib, 3 year follow up on pembro (Keytruda), and outcomes at 4 years for ipi (Yervoy) and nivo (Opdivo) when used as adjuvant for melanoma patients. Many previous reports on adjuvant therapy are linked within. Since many of you are actively on that path, I thought it may be of interest. Here’s the link if you are: http://chaoticallypreciselifeloveandmelanoma.blogspot.com/2020/10/new-follow-up-data-confirms.html

Wishing you all a safe and peaceful weekend. Wear a mask! Be well. – celeste

Viewing 1 reply thread
    • Replies
        ThinkingPositive
        Participant
          Thank you Celeste, for providing easy access to the research articles. I always want to look at the newest overall survival as the numbers from the past are outdated. I am on a 6 week Keytruda schedule, my second infusion will be on 10/6/20. While I won’t have a scan until November, I am encouraged by a regression of a large palpable mass on my left flank. It would be sweet to have a decreased tumor burden on that next scan! Thanks again for being a pioneer!
          Cindy
            Lilara
            Participant
              Hi Cindy , thanks for your post . My mom is my on Keytruda since Aug as well. But what is zometa? Can some one explain this so I can ask her oncologist.
              Thanks
              Daisy2018
              Participant
                We are so lucky to have you here Celeste.
              mrbill16323
              Participant
                You are an awesome addition to this forum. Thank you so much.
            Viewing 1 reply thread
            • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
            About the MRF Patient Forum

The MRF Patient Forum is the oldest and largest online community of people affected by melanoma. It is designed to provide peer support and information to caregivers, patients, family and friends. There is no better place to discuss different parts of your journey with this cancer and find the friends and support resources to make that journey more bearable.

The information on the forum is open and accessible to everyone. To add a new topic or to post a reply, you must be a registered user. Please note that you will be able to post both topics and replies anonymously even though you are logged in. All posts must abide by MRF posting policies.

Popular Topics