The information on this site is not intended or implied to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. Content within the patient forum is user-generated and has not been reviewed by medical professionals. Other sections of the Melanoma Research Foundation website include information that has been reviewed by medical professionals as appropriate. All medical decisions should be made in consultation with your doctor or other qualified medical professional.

New Melanoma Therapy App

Forums General Melanoma Community New Melanoma Therapy App

Participant

A friend just sent me this link.  The article is very interesting… click the link to cancercommons at the end…. then Melanoma Therapy App.
      http://wtop.com/?nid=104&sid=2236525

Kelly

A friend just sent me this link.  The article is very interesting… click the link to cancercommons at the end…. then Melanoma Therapy App.
      http://wtop.com/?nid=104&sid=2236525

Kelly

Viewing 1 reply thread
    • Replies
        MaryD
        Participant

Very interesting  . .and Marty Tenebaum was an honoree at the first MRF gala in San Francisco in 2009.  The concept sounds like a very good one and the site will hopefully be a valuable resource.

Mary

EmilyandMike
            Participant

I met Marty when my husband was first diagnosed. I work a block away from Collabrx.  He reassured me and I admire what he is doing.  Wish we could afford is services..glad his app is free.

Emily

EmilyandMike
              Participant

I met Marty when my husband was first diagnosed. I work a block away from Collabrx.  He reassured me and I admire what he is doing.  Wish we could afford is services..glad his app is free.

Emily

MaryD
              Participant

Very interesting  . .and Marty Tenebaum was an honoree at the first MRF gala in San Francisco in 2009.  The concept sounds like a very good one and the site will hopefully be a valuable resource.

Mary

Viewing 1 reply thread
            • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
            About the MRF Patient Forum

The MRF Patient Forum is the oldest and largest online community of people affected by melanoma. It is designed to provide peer support and information to caregivers, patients, family and friends. There is no better place to discuss different parts of your journey with this cancer and find the friends and support resources to make that journey more bearable.

The information on the forum is open and accessible to everyone. To add a new topic or to post a reply, you must be a registered user. Please note that you will be able to post both topics and replies anonymously even though you are logged in. All posts must abide by MRF posting policies.

Popular Topics