The information on this site is not intended or implied to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. Content within the patient forum is user-generated and has not been reviewed by medical professionals. Other sections of the Melanoma Research Foundation website include information that has been reviewed by medical professionals as appropriate. All medical decisions should be made in consultation with your doctor or other qualified medical professional.

New information posted on MRF website!

Forums General Melanoma Community New information posted on MRF website!

Inactive

Hello!  I just wanted to let everyone know that we have added some great information to our website today.  It is a summary of the June 2010 ASCO (American Society for Clinical Oncology) meeting.  This is a VERY TECHNICAL summary of the various clinical trials, medications, and information presented at the conference.  It is only meant for you to be informed of the latest and greatest in the melanoma field.  Here is the link, or you can find it under Patient Info and Resources, Clinical Trials.

Hello!  I just wanted to let everyone know that we have added some great information to our website today.  It is a summary of the June 2010 ASCO (American Society for Clinical Oncology) meeting.  This is a VERY TECHNICAL summary of the various clinical trials, medications, and information presented at the conference.  It is only meant for you to be informed of the latest and greatest in the melanoma field.  Here is the link, or you can find it under Patient Info and Resources, Clinical Trials.

http://www.melanoma.org/learn-more/melanoma-101/american-society-clinical-oncology-asco-june-2010-update 

We hope you enjoy this new material and most of all, we hope you learn something from it!  Also, keep an eye out on the bulletin board about us updating other areas in our About Melanoma and Patient Info & Resources sections.  We may ask for feedback and ideas from you, our wonderful online community!  Have a great day!

Shelby – MRF

Viewing 3 reply threads
    • Replies
        MaryD
        Participant

Thanks Shelby – this is very helpful!

Mary

MaryD
          Participant

Thanks Shelby – this is very helpful!

Mary

bri11iance
            Participant

Thanks for this comprehensive guide.  I had no idea exactly how confused I was about my options.  Marilyn

bri11iance
              Participant

Thanks for this comprehensive guide.  I had no idea exactly how confused I was about my options.  Marilyn

Viewing 3 reply threads
            • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
            About the MRF Patient Forum

The MRF Patient Forum is the oldest and largest online community of people affected by melanoma. It is designed to provide peer support and information to caregivers, patients, family and friends. There is no better place to discuss different parts of your journey with this cancer and find the friends and support resources to make that journey more bearable.

The information on the forum is open and accessible to everyone. To add a new topic or to post a reply, you must be a registered user. Please note that you will be able to post both topics and replies anonymously even though you are logged in. All posts must abide by MRF posting policies.

Popular Topics