The information on this site is not intended or implied to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. Content within the patient forum is user-generated and has not been reviewed by medical professionals. Other sections of the Melanoma Research Foundation website include information that has been reviewed by medical professionals as appropriate. All medical decisions should be made in consultation with your doctor or other qualified medical professional.

new blog/new diagnosis

Forums General Melanoma Community new blog/new diagnosis

Participant
      Please see my blog. Rachelsreminder.blogspot.com. i just started it and am looking for some advice from fellow melanoma warriors & family. Thank you.

Please see my blog. Rachelsreminder.blogspot.com. i just started it and am looking for some advice from fellow melanoma warriors & family. Thank you.

Viewing 5 reply threads
    • Replies
        washoegal
        Participant

Rachel,

You'll get a lot of advice off of this site if you'll complete the profile and give it a chance.

Mary

Stage 3

washoegal
          Participant

Rachel,

You'll get a lot of advice off of this site if you'll complete the profile and give it a chance.

Mary

Stage 3

mombase
            Participant

Hi Rachel,

It is great to see that you are posting on this board. IMO, this is where you need to be for real life experience, advice, and support. I, too have a blog on CaringBridge for my non-FB friends and I automatically link it to Facebook for my friends and family there. But I also copy and paste each entry into the board here so that the folks here are aprised of my condition.

Good luck to you!!

Cristy, Stage IV

mombase
              Participant

Hi Rachel,

It is great to see that you are posting on this board. IMO, this is where you need to be for real life experience, advice, and support. I, too have a blog on CaringBridge for my non-FB friends and I automatically link it to Facebook for my friends and family there. But I also copy and paste each entry into the board here so that the folks here are aprised of my condition.

Good luck to you!!

Cristy, Stage IV

dutchchic
                Participant

Rachel, I will go check out your blog now…

I started one too, however, i am learning as i go…. feel free to post your great advice on mine!

TheSunnySideofMelanoma. blogspot.com

Have a great weekend!

dutchchic
                  Participant

Rachel, I will go check out your blog now…

I started one too, however, i am learning as i go…. feel free to post your great advice on mine!

TheSunnySideofMelanoma. blogspot.com

Have a great weekend!

Viewing 5 reply threads
                • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
                About the MRF Patient Forum

The MRF Patient Forum is the oldest and largest online community of people affected by melanoma. It is designed to provide peer support and information to caregivers, patients, family and friends. There is no better place to discuss different parts of your journey with this cancer and find the friends and support resources to make that journey more bearable.

The information on the forum is open and accessible to everyone. To add a new topic or to post a reply, you must be a registered user. Please note that you will be able to post both topics and replies anonymously even though you are logged in. All posts must abide by MRF posting policies.

Popular Topics