The information on this site is not intended or implied to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. Content within the patient forum is user-generated and has not been reviewed by medical professionals. Other sections of the Melanoma Research Foundation website include information that has been reviewed by medical professionals as appropriate. All medical decisions should be made in consultation with your doctor or other qualified medical professional.

Nancy D

Forums General Melanoma Community Nancy D

Participant

I'm sure plenty of you still remember Vern and Nancy Dutton. Nancy was on interferon the same time as AmyB and King and me. And she and Vern drove their motor home to texas for the big MPIP Bash there.

Keep her in your thoughts and prayers.

http://www.caringbridge.org/visit/nancydutton

dian in spokane

I'm sure plenty of you still remember Vern and Nancy Dutton. Nancy was on interferon the same time as AmyB and King and me. And she and Vern drove their motor home to texas for the big MPIP Bash there.

Keep her in your thoughts and prayers.

http://www.caringbridge.org/visit/nancydutton

dian in spokane

Viewing 8 reply threads
    • Replies
        King
        Participant

Hi Dian,

We continue to see how sneaky this disease is.  Of course, I know you'll be starting treatment again soon.

Nancy and Vern were at the Michigan Bash, too.  Nancy was on  Interferon at that time.  She was so happy to meet the warriors.  A very special couple.  

Keeping them close in thoughts and prayers.

Stay Strong

King

Stage IV 7/05 Liver mets

King
          Participant

Hi Dian,

We continue to see how sneaky this disease is.  Of course, I know you'll be starting treatment again soon.

Nancy and Vern were at the Michigan Bash, too.  Nancy was on  Interferon at that time.  She was so happy to meet the warriors.  A very special couple.  

Stay Strong

King

Stage IV 7/05 Liver mets

King
            Participant

Hi Dian,

Stay Strong

King

Stage IV 7/05 Liver mets

[email protected]
              Participant

Dian,

Thanks for posting this. Cheryl had just posted a picture on Facebook last night from the Bash in MI. It was the first and only time I got together with the MPIP gang. It brought back good memories of GREAT people. 

I don't post much but read every day. Good luck to you on your on going battle. Thoughts and prayers to you and your family too!

Take care!

Cara

[email protected]
                Participant

Dian,

Thanks for posting this. Cheryl had just posted a picture on Facebook last night from the Bash in MI. It was the first and only time I got together with the MPIP gang. It brought back good memories of GREAT people. 

I don't post much but read every day. Good luck to you on your on going battle. Thoughts and prayers to you and your family too!

Take care!

Cara

[email protected]
                  Participant

Dian,

Take care!

Cara

Charlie S
                    Participant

Well crap.  Although I was in a bit of a brain warp at the time, I sooooooooooo remember Nancy and Vern when we all were together in Dallas..

In my thoughts they are.

Charlie S

dian in spokane
                        Participant

I can't think of Dallas without remembering you and Dan and B'Gs daughter busting down the door between those two rooms, and Tim and I collapsing on the bed laughing.

It was thanks to Vern and his tool kit in the RV that door got repaired before housekeeping found it.

Good Times!

They are in my thoughts too. Nancy might have been the last of Interferon 03 club who had not progressed. I was hoping she'd stay stage 3 forever. ๐Ÿ™

dian

dian in spokane
                          Participant

I can't think of Dallas without remembering you and Dan and B'Gs daughter busting down the door between those two rooms, and Tim and I collapsing on the bed laughing.

It was thanks to Vern and his tool kit in the RV that door got repaired before housekeeping found it.

Good Times!

They are in my thoughts too. Nancy might have been the last of Interferon 03 club who had not progressed. I was hoping she'd stay stage 3 forever. ๐Ÿ™

dian

dian in spokane
                            Participant

Good Times!

dian

Charlie S
                            Participant

Well crap.  Although I was in a bit of a brain warp at the time, I sooooooooooo remember Nancy and Vern when we all were together in Dallas..

In my thoughts they are.

Charlie S

Charlie S
                              Participant

In my thoughts they are.

Charlie S

Viewing 8 reply threads
                            • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
                            About the MRF Patient Forum

The MRF Patient Forum is the oldest and largest online community of people affected by melanoma. It is designed to provide peer support and information to caregivers, patients, family and friends. There is no better place to discuss different parts of your journey with this cancer and find the friends and support resources to make that journey more bearable.

The information on the forum is open and accessible to everyone. To add a new topic or to post a reply, you must be a registered user. Please note that you will be able to post both topics and replies anonymously even though you are logged in. All posts must abide byย MRF posting policies.

Popular Topics