The information on this site is not intended or implied to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. Content within the patient forum is user-generated and has not been reviewed by medical professionals. Other sections of the Melanoma Research Foundation website include information that has been reviewed by medical professionals as appropriate. All medical decisions should be made in consultation with your doctor or other qualified medical professional.

My take on the board

Forums General Melanoma Community My take on the board

Participant

A little heavy on the pastels. 

I wasn’t having much of a weekend, but everything is ok now that I have the info on Chelsea’s wedding dress.

I registered!

A little heavy on the pastels. 

I wasn’t having much of a weekend, but everything is ok now that I have the info on Chelsea’s wedding dress.

I registered!

Viewing 3 reply threads
    • Replies
        DonW
        Participant

Between some plastic surgery and some heavy gym use, she’s looking pretty good, don’t you think? Who’d have thought that ugly duckling could turn out to be such a hot babe.

Jocelyn
            Participant

I saw one picture of her a week or two ago and didn’t recognize her. Might have robbed her of some of her uniqueness, though. I think plastic surgery always has that effect.

Carver
            Participant

So is the board heavy on the pastels or was Chelsea’s wedding heavy on the pastels? Cheers, Carver

Jocelyn
                Participant

hah. You know i didn’t pick up a newspaper, and I haven’t seen a single picture of her. The culture at large spoke to me this week, and told me that her dress was what I was supposed to be concerned about, whatever.

But don’t you think the colors kinda suck? It looks–juvenile to me. But then again it makes me wanna get my crayons out, so I guess that’s a good thing.

Actually just typing on this sheet, i am getting to like this board more. And no unreadable letters to copy! How did they get around that?

Nad T
                Participant

Oh, hello dear, I didn’t expect to se you again soon.

Talked to Smokey lately?

Jocelyn
                    Participant

No, i haven’t–where is she? NEW BOARD CALLING GIA, NEW BOARD CALLING GIA. I know you must be checking this thing out. Damn, I am beside myself. Look at that. For years, I put typed smilies into my post and now…

Where the hell is Bill? Maybe he can’t figure out how to register? Or he fell into a depression when he realized it wasn’t going to be so easy to post his boats and stuff?

Umm…so you are now officially NAD? (ahem)   Hope you are doing well, Nad.

dian in spokane
                    Participant

well..damn good to see you here!

I like it that we don’t have to type in a code.

but I haven’t found a picture I can upload. None of mine seem to meet their requirements.

dian

Kimmer
                        Participant

Hey Dian,

You can go into the edit feature of your photos and adjust ’em to the pixel size requirements.  If you have Microsoft Picture Manager, open the pic with it,  you can choose ‘resize’ and adjust the pixels there.  I think it is the second choice.  Just do a ‘save as’ and change the name to something like ‘pic for mpip’ so you won’t lose the original.  (I know that on account of I had it happen one time.)  I think most other programs prolly work the same way.

Take good care, K.

Viewing 3 reply threads
                    • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
                    About the MRF Patient Forum

The MRF Patient Forum is the oldest and largest online community of people affected by melanoma. It is designed to provide peer support and information to caregivers, patients, family and friends. There is no better place to discuss different parts of your journey with this cancer and find the friends and support resources to make that journey more bearable.

The information on the forum is open and accessible to everyone. To add a new topic or to post a reply, you must be a registered user. Please note that you will be able to post both topics and replies anonymously even though you are logged in. All posts must abide by MRF posting policies.

Popular Topics