The information on this site is not intended or implied to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. Content within the patient forum is user-generated and has not been reviewed by medical professionals. Other sections of the Melanoma Research Foundation website include information that has been reviewed by medical professionals as appropriate. All medical decisions should be made in consultation with your doctor or other qualified medical professional.

My new screensaver.

Forums General Melanoma Community My new screensaver.

• Replies
      Bonnie Lea
      Participant

faggy little dogs?  my oh my you sound like the wicked witch of the west  (from Oz)  and CATS?  oh oh my furry quadrupeds would be quite upset at Dr. John.  HRUMPH!

I do not think I would like to have a wee doggie licking my screen, seemingly trying to GET OUT OF MY COMPUTER where I as evil witch (grizelda of the north)  has managed to  totally imprision the poooor weeeee doggie.

(see I have already managed to lose what ever knowledge I had regarding posting pictures.   AH WELL

Kimmer
          Participant

That is cute John, but I have to clean enough dog slobber from the glass on the French doors going out to the back yard.

EmmaDog would like to know if she qualifies as non-faggy…she went after her previously begged for (bayed for) tennis ball after Hubs had the audacity to throw it in the pond.  She was pretty miffed…sat with her back to him all evening.

Hope you are doing well.  K.

jag
            Participant

I hate my faggy dog so much that we are thinking of getting another one-so embarrassing.  

There goes my chances of becoming a marine/joining the armed forces.  

Doing well thanks.  Yourself?

Kimmer
              Participant

Doing well here…just kinda lonesome since taking my son home.  Glad to have my dogz around to lighten up the mood.  Yep.  Both rolled in sumpin' stinky and had to have baths. And a vingar rinse.  And new collars.  It was even in their Beagle ears.

Dogs, faggy or not, are just priceless, aren't they?

K.

jag
                Participant

Maybe, but it doesn't explain people who refuse to pay for an animal's care when an affordable treatment will definitely save it's life.   

Kimmer
                  Participant

As usual, John, you make a lot of sense.  Can't figure out why the irresponsible take on responsibility, then 'course I can't figure out lots o' stuff.

Take good care, K.

Kimmer
                    Participant

As usual, John, you make a lot of sense.  Can't figure out why the irresponsible take on responsibility, then 'course I can't figure out lots o' stuff.

Take good care, K.

jag
                      Participant

Maybe, but it doesn't explain people who refuse to pay for an animal's care when an affordable treatment will definitely save it's life.   

Kimmer
                        Participant

Doing well here…just kinda lonesome since taking my son home.  Glad to have my dogz around to lighten up the mood.  Yep.  Both rolled in sumpin' stinky and had to have baths. And a vingar rinse.  And new collars.  It was even in their Beagle ears.

Dogs, faggy or not, are just priceless, aren't they?

K.

Bonnie Lea
                          Participant

ok so Biscuit will have a new friend,  maybe Graham (cracker) 

We are having our dotters kitty (Sir Henry) come to visit with us for a week.  My girls will def be intrigued.  a BOY loose aboot the hoose  (even if they are all spayed and neutered) 

Loved seeing your pictures by the way.

Bonnie Lea
                            Participant

ok so Biscuit will have a new friend,  maybe Graham (cracker) 

We are having our dotters kitty (Sir Henry) come to visit with us for a week.  My girls will def be intrigued.  a BOY loose aboot the hoose  (even if they are all spayed and neutered) 

Loved seeing your pictures by the way.

jag
                              Participant

I hate my faggy dog so much that we are thinking of getting another one-so embarrassing.  

There goes my chances of becoming a marine/joining the armed forces.  

Doing well thanks.  Yourself?

Kimmer
                                Participant

That is cute John, but I have to clean enough dog slobber from the glass on the French doors going out to the back yard.

EmmaDog would like to know if she qualifies as non-faggy…she went after her previously begged for (bayed for) tennis ball after Hubs had the audacity to throw it in the pond.  She was pretty miffed…sat with her back to him all evening.

Hope you are doing well.  K.

Bonnie Lea
                                Participant

faggy little dogs?  my oh my you sound like the wicked witch of the west  (from Oz)  and CATS?  oh oh my furry quadrupeds would be quite upset at Dr. John.  HRUMPH!

I do not think I would like to have a wee doggie licking my screen, seemingly trying to GET OUT OF MY COMPUTER where I as evil witch (grizelda of the north)  has managed to  totally imprision the poooor weeeee doggie.

(see I have already managed to lose what ever knowledge I had regarding posting pictures.   AH WELL

Viewing 1 reply thread
                              • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
                              About the MRF Patient Forum

The MRF Patient Forum is the oldest and largest online community of people affected by melanoma. It is designed to provide peer support and information to caregivers, patients, family and friends. There is no better place to discuss different parts of your journey with this cancer and find the friends and support resources to make that journey more bearable.

The information on the forum is open and accessible to everyone. To add a new topic or to post a reply, you must be a registered user. Please note that you will be able to post both topics and replies anonymously even though you are logged in. All posts must abide by MRF posting policies.

Popular Topics