The information on this site is not intended or implied to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. Content within the patient forum is user-generated and has not been reviewed by medical professionals. Other sections of the Melanoma Research Foundation website include information that has been reviewed by medical professionals as appropriate. All medical decisions should be made in consultation with your doctor or other qualified medical professional.

My last day at work – YIKES!!!

Forums General Melanoma Community My last day at work – YIKES!!!

Participant

Good grief, I'm unemployed after today!!!!!  What the heck am I thinking??!!!!

Seriously, though, for some reason I feel strangely calm about all this; even when we were pricing private health insurance and I saw our Budget being knocked out of the sky, I still feel very good about this decision.  I feel sure we can do what we want to do, and if we can't, we'll figure the next step out as needed. 

But I'm sure as heck happy and willing to give it a try!

I hope everyone has a great weekend,

Good grief, I'm unemployed after today!!!!!  What the heck am I thinking??!!!!

Seriously, though, for some reason I feel strangely calm about all this; even when we were pricing private health insurance and I saw our Budget being knocked out of the sky, I still feel very good about this decision.  I feel sure we can do what we want to do, and if we can't, we'll figure the next step out as needed. 

But I'm sure as heck happy and willing to give it a try!

I hope everyone has a great weekend,

Cyn

Viewing 3 reply threads
    • Replies
        BillMFl
        Participant

Happiness is when everyday is Saturday! Good luck Cyn. Work is over rated anyhow. 🙂

BillMFl
          Participant

Happiness is when everyday is Saturday! Good luck Cyn. Work is over rated anyhow. 🙂

Bonnie Lea
            Participant

Your theme song, shall not be  BOWLING GREEN NO MORE!  nor will it be Happy Trails to you but It will be Happy Sails to you…and many sunrise and sunsets will be yours for the taking.

no more office chatter, and coffee stains on your desk.  now mist in your eyelashes, (hey be happy you still have lashes) hahah  and Health care…well one day when you get to Bora Bora, I know a good witch doctor who may just find some good weed for you to plaster on any little barnacles that fly up out of the ocean and attach there slimy little sucker feet to your toes.

You and Burly Bob will sail on still (but wind enuff to fluff your sails) callm but not too calm to cause you to be lufting about on the ocean, but a good Jack Sparrow breeze (will come up nice like) and sail you along further.

Happy end of work grind.

Love Bonnie Lea

Bonnie Lea
              Participant

Your theme song, shall not be  BOWLING GREEN NO MORE!  nor will it be Happy Trails to you but It will be Happy Sails to you…and many sunrise and sunsets will be yours for the taking.

no more office chatter, and coffee stains on your desk.  now mist in your eyelashes, (hey be happy you still have lashes) hahah  and Health care…well one day when you get to Bora Bora, I know a good witch doctor who may just find some good weed for you to plaster on any little barnacles that fly up out of the ocean and attach there slimy little sucker feet to your toes.

You and Burly Bob will sail on still (but wind enuff to fluff your sails) callm but not too calm to cause you to be lufting about on the ocean, but a good Jack Sparrow breeze (will come up nice like) and sail you along further.

Happy end of work grind.

Love Bonnie Lea

Viewing 3 reply threads
            • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
            About the MRF Patient Forum

The MRF Patient Forum is the oldest and largest online community of people affected by melanoma. It is designed to provide peer support and information to caregivers, patients, family and friends. There is no better place to discuss different parts of your journey with this cancer and find the friends and support resources to make that journey more bearable.

The information on the forum is open and accessible to everyone. To add a new topic or to post a reply, you must be a registered user. Please note that you will be able to post both topics and replies anonymously even though you are logged in. All posts must abide by MRF posting policies.

Popular Topics