The information on this site is not intended or implied to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. Content within the patient forum is user-generated and has not been reviewed by medical professionals. Other sections of the Melanoma Research Foundation website include information that has been reviewed by medical professionals as appropriate. All medical decisions should be made in consultation with your doctor or other qualified medical professional.

my guy finally checks out

Forums General Melanoma Community my guy finally checks out

Participant

I know that the celebrity Dead Pool is out of fashion on the OTBB

But.;..for many years now, my next pick for it was Mitch Miller. I see he finally signed out sometime while I was out of town this weekend.

Got to hear a great deal about him on NPR today. I never knew that Mitch was the FIRST guy to ever produce a BEST OF album (it was Johnny Mathis if you care, and was on the charts for 10 years) A gimmick that almost every musical start has emulated since.

Sing Along!

dian

I know that the celebrity Dead Pool is out of fashion on the OTBB

But.;..for many years now, my next pick for it was Mitch Miller. I see he finally signed out sometime while I was out of town this weekend.

Got to hear a great deal about him on NPR today. I never knew that Mitch was the FIRST guy to ever produce a BEST OF album (it was Johnny Mathis if you care, and was on the charts for 10 years) A gimmick that almost every musical start has emulated since.

Sing Along!

dian

Viewing 0 reply threads
    • Replies
        LV
        Participant

And don’t forget to follow the bouncing ball.

Because of Mitch Miller I still know most of the words to songs like Peg O’ My Heart, and My Blue Heaven. I may have sung along more than a few times. I was such a happy child.

Bonnie Lea
            Participant

Oh How well I remember   the Sing along with Mitch.  My Mom being deaf, and my dad being a musician, she was able to follow that bouncing ball on TV and get at least the rhythm  (sorry if spelling is wrong)  I vaguely remember something about ducks? Oh ya

Be kind to  your web footed friends, cos a duck maybe somebody’s mother….. be kind to your friends  in the swamp…where the weather is  verry verry   DAWMP.   is that a real memory or a Bonnie  only one I wonder???

Viewing 0 reply threads
        • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
        About the MRF Patient Forum

The MRF Patient Forum is the oldest and largest online community of people affected by melanoma. It is designed to provide peer support and information to caregivers, patients, family and friends. There is no better place to discuss different parts of your journey with this cancer and find the friends and support resources to make that journey more bearable.

The information on the forum is open and accessible to everyone. To add a new topic or to post a reply, you must be a registered user. Please note that you will be able to post both topics and replies anonymously even though you are logged in. All posts must abide by MRF posting policies.

Popular Topics