The information on this site is not intended or implied to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. Content within the patient forum is user-generated and has not been reviewed by medical professionals. Other sections of the Melanoma Research Foundation website include information that has been reviewed by medical professionals as appropriate. All medical decisions should be made in consultation with your doctor or other qualified medical professional.

MRF Update

Forums General Melanoma Community MRF Update

• This topic is empty.
    Inactive

Dear MPIP Community:

Happy Tuesday! I would like to begin providing a brief update each month to our amazing online community (that's you). This will help build our community even stronger and ensure that you stay well-connected with the MRF! And…hopefully once per month won't be too much of a nuisance 😉  I'll try to keep my updates short and sweet, I promise!

I began last month by sharing our Survivorship Survey and once again, you didn't disappoint – we are up to 460 responses! Our goal was 300, so thank you! The survey closes on Dec. 15 so if you haven't had a chance to share your thoughts, there is still time! 

Today, December 3 is Giving Tuesday! Last year, the MRF's amazing constituents (that's you again) donated more than $56,000 that went directly to funding melanoma research! This year, our goal is $60,000! And, our generous partners at Neutrogena are matching all Giving Tuesday donations to the MRF – dollar for dollar – up to $20,000, so today your donation will be doubled! 

Lastly, our 2020 Advocacy Summit and Hill Day will be held March 8-10, 2020! Registration is now open! We would love it if you'd join us on the Hill!

Happy Holidays to you and yours. Please let me know if you need anything!

Best,

Shelby – MRF

[email protected] or (202) 742-5945

• You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
    About the MRF Patient Forum

The MRF Patient Forum is the oldest and largest online community of people affected by melanoma. It is designed to provide peer support and information to caregivers, patients, family and friends. There is no better place to discuss different parts of your journey with this cancer and find the friends and support resources to make that journey more bearable.

The information on the forum is open and accessible to everyone. To add a new topic or to post a reply, you must be a registered user. Please note that you will be able to post both topics and replies anonymously even though you are logged in. All posts must abide by MRF posting policies.

Popular Topics