The information on this site is not intended or implied to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. Content within the patient forum is user-generated and has not been reviewed by medical professionals. Other sections of the Melanoma Research Foundation website include information that has been reviewed by medical professionals as appropriate. All medical decisions should be made in consultation with your doctor or other qualified medical professional.

MRF Contact and Information

Forums General Melanoma Community MRF Contact and Information

Keymaster
      To all patients/caregivers/loved ones-

My name is Lauren Johnston, Senior Patient Engagement Officer for the MRF.  I wanted to make sure you all had my contact information.

My role at the MRF is to assist patients on their journeys however that might look:  navigating systems, answering questions about treatments, being there to listen to the frustrations, celebrating the wins, and just being that voice you might need.  Please feel free to contact me at any time about the forum, about your diagnosis, for anything you might need in regards to support.

Email: [email protected]

Phone: 202-579-3450

-Lauren Johnston, MSW

Viewing 3 reply threads
    • Replies
        Bubbles
        Participant
          When I hit the “reply” button – the box drops down but only red squiggles appear in the place of the letters I type.  I am just typing this as the next response to see what happens.

If per chance this goes through – I hope others will reach out to you with issues they may encounter and that we can all have a functional forum very soon.  Thanks for your efforts. Celeste

ed williams
            Participant
              Hi Bubbles, I can see what I am typing when I hit reply to your comment but not the reply button for original post above.
              ed williams
              Participant
                One other little issue is the time stamp of 5:10 pm when it is 12;11 pm here is my little part of the world and in the US capital from what I can see on tv watching the new president give his first speech.
              ed williams
              Participant
                Same comment as above, I am typing but can’t see what I am writing!!!
                Rosiepup
                Participant
                  Hi Ed, I don’t know if that’s because I started the first thread? I’m in Scotland and it’s 17.19 here! Sorry for my bad timing!😬
                    ed williams
                    Participant
                      Now, that would be interesting if time the stamp is based on where the original post came from in the world.
                    Edwin
                    Participant
                      tWhen I repy . I do not see what I type.tttttttttttttttttttt
                  Viewing 3 reply threads
                  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
                  About the MRF Patient Forum

The MRF Patient Forum is the oldest and largest online community of people affected by melanoma. It is designed to provide peer support and information to caregivers, patients, family and friends. There is no better place to discuss different parts of your journey with this cancer and find the friends and support resources to make that journey more bearable.

The information on the forum is open and accessible to everyone. To add a new topic or to post a reply, you must be a registered user. Please note that you will be able to post both topics and replies anonymously even though you are logged in. All posts must abide by MRF posting policies.

Popular Topics