The information on this site is not intended or implied to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. Content within the patient forum is user-generated and has not been reviewed by medical professionals. Other sections of the Melanoma Research Foundation website include information that has been reviewed by medical professionals as appropriate. All medical decisions should be made in consultation with your doctor or other qualified medical professional.

MPIP Forum and Chat

Forums Caregiver Community MPIP Forum and Chat

Participant

HI Everyone,

I am a stage IV patient currently NED 13 YRS AND 9 MONTHS  MPIP was a saving grace for me for sooooo many years and I hope all of you will find the love and support I found here.  I am still in touch witih many patients and caregivers I met here  We formed a bond of a lifetime together,

MPIP is a place to find a WEALTH OF INFORMATION,,  IF you have any questions ask JANNER or Jerry from Fauquat,  They know more than most doctors  lol  not kidding,  

Please do yourselves a favor and start the chat room going again, It was incredible support.  I am now on FB as well and I love love love beign there,  All of that being said…… THERE IS NO PLACE LIKE MPIP  You will get to know one another, your stories, your journey and you will form friends for a lifetime  

As difficult as Melanoa is , please look for the gifts,  there are many,

MELANOMA BROUGH BE TEARS

MELANOMA BROUGHT ME FEARS

MELANOMA BROUGHT BE SORROW

MELANOMA BROUGHT ME PAIN

MELANOMA BROUGHT ME HEARTACHE

MELANOMA BROUGHT ME ANGST,

MELANOMA BROUGHT ME ISOLATION

MORE IMPORTANTLY

MELANOMA BROGH ME SMILES

MELANOMA BROUGHT ME LAUGHTER

MELANOMA BROUGHT ME JOY

MELANOMA BROUGHT ME COURAGE

MELANOMA BROGHT ME STRENGTH

MELANOMA BROUGHT ME FRIENS

MELANOMA BROUGHT ME LOVE

MELANOMA BROUGHT ME FAITH 

MELANOMA BROUGHT ME BLESSINGS

MELANOMA BROUGHT ME PEACE

MMOST IPORTANTLY 

MELANOMA BORUGHT  ME THE OPPORTUNITY TO MAKE AMENDS TO THOSE I HAVE HURT

MELANOMA BROUGHT ME THE OPPORTUNITY NOT TO LEAVE ANY UNANSSWERED QUESTIONS FOR MY CHIDLREN

MELANOMA BROUGHT ME ACCEPTANCE

WHAT MORE COULD I ASK FOR

BIG HUGS EVERYONE.

LOVE AND LIGHT

CAROLE K 

STAGE IV  iT'S A BEAUTIFUL DAY!!! I OPEEND MY EYES TODAY!!!!  

Viewing 3 reply threads
    • Replies
        Happy_girl
        Participant

Thanks for sharing these thoughts.  I can relate to themheart

Jubes
            Participant

This forum is great. I really appreciate the answers to my questions from other ppl. I am in Australia though so chatting would be hard due to time difference. ๐Ÿ™‚

Jubes
              Participant

This forum is great. I really appreciate the answers to my questions from other ppl. I am in Australia though so chatting would be hard due to time difference. ๐Ÿ™‚

Jubes
                Participant

Happy_girl
                Participant

Happy_girl
                  Participant

NancyGM
                    Participant
                      Carole,
                      Big congrats to you on your long term survivorship and positive attitude. I, too am a stage 4 no- evidence- of- disease (NED)melanoma survivor of 14 years. I rarely go on his forum anymore, but I hope those of us who have had full and durable results to treatments can give others hope!I used the chemotherapy pill Temodar( usually only used for brain metastasis)as a treatment for a metastasis in the mediastinum that could not be surgically removed. My Best wishes going out to all.
                  Viewing 3 reply threads
                  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
                  About the MRF Patient Forum

The MRF Patient Forum is the oldest and largest online community of people affected by melanoma. It is designed to provide peer support and information to caregivers, patients, family and friends. There is no better place to discuss different parts of your journey with this cancer and find the friends and support resources to make that journey more bearable.

The information on the forum is open and accessible to everyone. To add a new topic or to post a reply, you must be a registered user. Please note that you will be able to post both topics and replies anonymously even though you are logged in. All posts must abide byย MRF posting policies.

Popular Topics