The information on this site is not intended or implied to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. Content within the patient forum is user-generated and has not been reviewed by medical professionals. Other sections of the Melanoma Research Foundation website include information that has been reviewed by medical professionals as appropriate. All medical decisions should be made in consultation with your doctor or other qualified medical professional.

more steps towards end of woe?

Forums General Melanoma Community more steps towards end of woe?

Participant

Sorry Guys and Guyettes.  I posted this in the wrong spot, so excuse this repeat! kiss

Oh woe yet again…  six more sleeps till things begin to roll.  (hey do kidneys roll?)  The hobbithall called and 'splained a bit more to me.  YES I will be sedated.  Not General unless they need to.   I shall be in chains there for about 7 hours unless they keep me overnight.  

Sorry Guys and Guyettes.  I posted this in the wrong spot, so excuse this repeat! kiss

Oh woe yet again…  six more sleeps till things begin to roll.  (hey do kidneys roll?)  The hobbithall called and 'splained a bit more to me.  YES I will be sedated.  Not General unless they need to.   I shall be in chains there for about 7 hours unless they keep me overnight.  

I am just praying that it is just regular run of the mill kidney cancer….not what they are concered about.  I was given 'three scenerios.   Renal Cell Carcinoma,  or Solitary Mastases.  So OF COURSE I opt for the first.  If so, gee will I now have 4 separate non related cancers? all in one Bonnie Body?  My body parts loss are mounting. 

But just want all you you little chickies and roosters to behave yourself.  STOP with anger.  Life is too short yadda yadda yadda.  Love you ALL.

John when are you and Merry coming to Pickering, with the vet van?  Kitties wanna meet you.  (bring drugs)  bring champagne, and possibly stop off at Jerry of Cape Cod and get me some Lobister….bring Jerry and his wife too, and we will have a HUGE SURF AND TURF.  and anyone else who wants to come.  (byof) bring own food.  You can all be like the tale of the girl and the goose.  For those who dont know that fairy tale, google it up.

Love Bonnie

Just Keep on Hanging In

Viewing 8 reply threads
    • Replies
        bcl
        Participant

Oh Bonnie, I am so sorry you are having to deal with this. I hope they loosen the chains and let you home when you are ready. ( And that they discover they are all wrong about this.. or at least you get your pick of the cancers.)

Thinking of you xxlinda

bcl
          Participant

Oh Bonnie, I am so sorry you are having to deal with this. I hope they loosen the chains and let you home when you are ready. ( And that they discover they are all wrong about this.. or at least you get your pick of the cancers.)

Thinking of you xxlinda

bcl
            Participant

Thinking of you xxlinda

lhaley
              Participant

Bonnie,

It just doesn't seem that your body can keep dealing with a new disease….  but at least you seem to be able to move on and to deal!  The count downs to sleep just bring it on and get it moved to a healthier place.

The Lobster party sounds wonderful!  I don't know how to cook them but I'll bring them in a pot!  Many years ago we were camping in the Acadia forest in Maine.  We could get a lobster dinner for less then $3 (yes, I'm telling my age). How stupid, I ordered 2 lobster dinners.  I ate it up and thought it was fine.  WE were camping and have to tell you that our site was quite a bit from the bathrooms.   Ha ha…. that was a run exploding.    As much as I love lobster since then, I surely don't eat 2 entire lobsters, butter and all.   Well, maybe I could try again just be in a hotel instead of a campground! 

You are right, life is too short for all of this bullshit.  I loved Nic and miss her.  LindaBC has helped me with some of her thoughts as I'm going through with all.  Nic and I would chat on fb but we kept it light and stupid with not anger and did love to discuss some good food talks and a particular terrible pizza she had eaten while traveling for treatment.  We also had a few jokes about our lacks of "healthy" diets (won't say more than that). Nic and I bonded when she wrote to me after Kathi from Poway passed away.

I hope you come through this next surgery and look at is another piece of swiss cheese. You just let all know that your ripening!

Love ya,

Linda

lhaley
                Participant

Bonnie,

It just doesn't seem that your body can keep dealing with a new disease….  but at least you seem to be able to move on and to deal!  The count downs to sleep just bring it on and get it moved to a healthier place.

The Lobster party sounds wonderful!  I don't know how to cook them but I'll bring them in a pot!  Many years ago we were camping in the Acadia forest in Maine.  We could get a lobster dinner for less then $3 (yes, I'm telling my age). How stupid, I ordered 2 lobster dinners.  I ate it up and thought it was fine.  WE were camping and have to tell you that our site was quite a bit from the bathrooms.   Ha ha…. that was a run exploding.    As much as I love lobster since then, I surely don't eat 2 entire lobsters, butter and all.   Well, maybe I could try again just be in a hotel instead of a campground! 

You are right, life is too short for all of this bullshit.  I loved Nic and miss her.  LindaBC has helped me with some of her thoughts as I'm going through with all.  Nic and I would chat on fb but we kept it light and stupid with not anger and did love to discuss some good food talks and a particular terrible pizza she had eaten while traveling for treatment.  We also had a few jokes about our lacks of "healthy" diets (won't say more than that). Nic and I bonded when she wrote to me after Kathi from Poway passed away.

I hope you come through this next surgery and look at is another piece of swiss cheese. You just let all know that your ripening!

Love ya,

Linda

lhaley
                  Participant

Bonnie,

Love ya,

Linda

CarolA
                    Participant

Dear Bonnie,

"….all in one Bonnie body?"    Honestly, I have to say that life is not fair in this regard, not right, it is wrong, and I am, along with countless others, pissed that this is going on.   

I will pray for another incredible medical staff that will find YOU in their hands.   Our Bonnie.    Oh, I hope they know just how special this Bonnie Lea is.    I will pray that this is a quick procedure, with rapid recovery, and results that will be even less than the "run of the mill kidney cancer" of which you speak.   

I really am struggling to find the right words, because the words  behind the froth I am building up are not Bonnie-like.   

I hope you had a really wonderful day today, with your cheesecake, at your daughter's, for her birthday.   I know that we know how to love, enjoy and appreciate these very special days and times of our life.   And I want more and more of them for you and yours, not with these unbelievable complications of things "….all in one Bonnie body"     seriously.   Not fair.

Blessings to you, Bonnie.

Your neighbour to the south,

CarolA 

CarolA
                      Participant

Dear Bonnie,

"….all in one Bonnie body?"    Honestly, I have to say that life is not fair in this regard, not right, it is wrong, and I am, along with countless others, pissed that this is going on.   

I will pray for another incredible medical staff that will find YOU in their hands.   Our Bonnie.    Oh, I hope they know just how special this Bonnie Lea is.    I will pray that this is a quick procedure, with rapid recovery, and results that will be even less than the "run of the mill kidney cancer" of which you speak.   

I really am struggling to find the right words, because the words  behind the froth I am building up are not Bonnie-like.   

I hope you had a really wonderful day today, with your cheesecake, at your daughter's, for her birthday.   I know that we know how to love, enjoy and appreciate these very special days and times of our life.   And I want more and more of them for you and yours, not with these unbelievable complications of things "….all in one Bonnie body"     seriously.   Not fair.

CarolA 

CarolA
                        Participant

Dear Bonnie,

CarolA 

Viewing 8 reply threads
                      • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
                      About the MRF Patient Forum

The MRF Patient Forum is the oldest and largest online community of people affected by melanoma. It is designed to provide peer support and information to caregivers, patients, family and friends. There is no better place to discuss different parts of your journey with this cancer and find the friends and support resources to make that journey more bearable.

The information on the forum is open and accessible to everyone. To add a new topic or to post a reply, you must be a registered user. Please note that you will be able to post both topics and replies anonymously even though you are logged in. All posts must abide by MRF posting policies.

Popular Topics