The information on this site is not intended or implied to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. Content within the patient forum is user-generated and has not been reviewed by medical professionals. Other sections of the Melanoma Research Foundation website include information that has been reviewed by medical professionals as appropriate. All medical decisions should be made in consultation with your doctor or other qualified medical professional.

Miles 4 Melanoma in Augusta, GA this weekend

Forums General Melanoma Community Miles 4 Melanoma in Augusta, GA this weekend

Participant

Is anyone going to this event this weekend? Since I live in GA, I registered for it. I'm walking in memory of my Aunt Janet, who was a warrior for 15 years.

I hope to meet some of you if you are attending.

I was fortunate to find my melanoma very early (stage 1a).

Although I never post here, I frequently read the boards here – as it's a great way to get better educated on this beast.

Sending lots of postive thoughts & prayers to each & everyone of you!

Is anyone going to this event this weekend? Since I live in GA, I registered for it. I'm walking in memory of my Aunt Janet, who was a warrior for 15 years.

I hope to meet some of you if you are attending.

I was fortunate to find my melanoma very early (stage 1a).

Although I never post here, I frequently read the boards here – as it's a great way to get better educated on this beast.

Sending lots of postive thoughts & prayers to each & everyone of you!

Viewing 8 reply threads
    • Replies
        bikerwife
        Participant
          Wish I had knew it. We live in Barnwell about 50 miles from Augusta.
          bikerwife
          Participant
            bikerwife
            Participant
              94z28joe
              Participant

I think my wife and daughter are going to try and go. I wish they had a melanoma walk in Atlanta.

94z28joe
                Participant

I think my wife and daughter are going to try and go. I wish they had a melanoma walk in Atlanta.

94z28joe
                  Participant

goldengirls2011
                    Participant

yes, I wish there was a walk in Atlanta too. I live in Duluth, so traveling to Augusta won't be too bad. I'll keep an eye out for your wife & daughter. Hope all is well with you!

94z28joe
                        Participant

I work in Duluth. Yeah they should be out there.

goldengirls2011
                          Participant

And I also work in Duluth. What a small world. Maybe our paths will cross when we're out having lunch.

goldengirls2011
                            Participant

And I also work in Duluth. What a small world. Maybe our paths will cross when we're out having lunch.

goldengirls2011
                              Participant

94z28joe
                                Participant

94z28joe
                                  Participant

goldengirls2011
                                  Participant

yes, I wish there was a walk in Atlanta too. I live in Duluth, so traveling to Augusta won't be too bad. I'll keep an eye out for your wife & daughter. Hope all is well with you!

goldengirls2011
                                    Participant

Viewing 8 reply threads
                                  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
                                  About the MRF Patient Forum

The MRF Patient Forum is the oldest and largest online community of people affected by melanoma. It is designed to provide peer support and information to caregivers, patients, family and friends. There is no better place to discuss different parts of your journey with this cancer and find the friends and support resources to make that journey more bearable.

The information on the forum is open and accessible to everyone. To add a new topic or to post a reply, you must be a registered user. Please note that you will be able to post both topics and replies anonymously even though you are logged in. All posts must abide by MRF posting policies.

Popular Topics