The information on this site is not intended or implied to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. Content within the patient forum is user-generated and has not been reviewed by medical professionals. Other sections of the Melanoma Research Foundation website include information that has been reviewed by medical professionals as appropriate. All medical decisions should be made in consultation with your doctor or other qualified medical professional.

Metastatic Melanoma Patient Survey

Forums General Melanoma Community Metastatic Melanoma Patient Survey

Inactive

Can you spare a few minutes to take a survey?

Synovate Healthcare is a medical and healthcare market research firm.  They are conducting a market research project and would like to ask for your assistance.  This is an opportunity to offer your insight and perspective regarding treatment for metastatic melanoma.  To complete the survey, you will first be asked a few qualifying questions.  In return for completing the 25 minute survey, Synovate Healthcare is offering $35 for your time and a donation to the MRF.

Can you spare a few minutes to take a survey?

Synovate Healthcare is a medical and healthcare market research firm.  They are conducting a market research project and would like to ask for your assistance.  This is an opportunity to offer your insight and perspective regarding treatment for metastatic melanoma.  To complete the survey, you will first be asked a few qualifying questions.  In return for completing the 25 minute survey, Synovate Healthcare is offering $35 for your time and a donation to the MRF.

Synovate Healthcare will keep all of your answers completely confidential and results will only be reported as a whole – not as individual responses.  Please note that when you click over to the survey, you will be redirected to the Synovate Healthcare site.  The survey is done online.

If you’ve been diagnosed with melanoma and are interested in participating, please use this link:

https://mr01.equesta2.net/mrIWeb/mrIWeb.dll?I.Project=U55J8EMAILADD&i.user2=Advocacy1 

Once you have completed the survey, there will be a page to specify where you would like your honoraria sent. Your participation is enormously helpful! 

Shelby – MRF

Viewing 5 reply threads
    • Replies
        killmel
        Participant

I clicked on link & did not bring me ay where! Think there is a problem with link

Anonymous
            Inactive

You tried it before I was able to test it out.  The new link above does work, I just tried it out. 

Anonymous
              Inactive

You tried it before I was able to test it out.  The new link above does work, I just tried it out. 

killmel
              Participant

I clicked on link & did not bring me ay where! Think there is a problem with link

Jerry from Cape Cod
                Participant

I just took the time to complete the survey.  got to the last page and it wouldn't take my phone number:

Error message  (number) Is not an interger value:

Too bad they didn't test thier own form.  What a waste of time.

Jerry from Cape Cod

Jerry from Cape Cod
                  Participant

I just took the time to complete the survey.  got to the last page and it wouldn't take my phone number:

Error message  (number) Is not an interger value:

Too bad they didn't test thier own form.  What a waste of time.

Jerry from Cape Cod

Jerry from Cape Cod
                    Participant

I tried a bunch of numbers and watched error messages.  If you type in the number 10 for the phone number it will accept your input.

Somebody goofed up in the property of the database field.

Jerry from Cape Cod

Anonymous
                        Inactive

Thanks, Jerry.  I just informed them of the issue so hopefully they can fix it. 

glewis923
                          Participant

Gee, this sounds like typical melanoma SNAFU situation. A-lol-HA!…..gotta laff to keep from cryin'.  

glewis923
                            Participant

Gee, this sounds like typical melanoma SNAFU situation. A-lol-HA!…..gotta laff to keep from cryin'.  

Anonymous
                              Inactive

Thanks, Jerry.  I just informed them of the issue so hopefully they can fix it. 

KatyWI
                                Participant

Thanks for the phone number hack.  I also discovered that whatever you do, don't decide to go back to check a question.  It kicks you out forever…unless you hack back in with another email address and re-do it.  Really BAD programming.  I'd fire those consultants.

KatyWI

glewis923
                                  Participant

Made it to the end, when it wouldn't take my phone #.  Probably a good thing.  They can keep the measly $35 and buy another 2 cases…as they musta' been drunk or havn' DTs when they created the monster.  I had fun i guess.

glewis923
                                    Participant

Made it to the end, when it wouldn't take my phone #.  Probably a good thing.  They can keep the measly $35 and buy another 2 cases…as they musta' been drunk or havn' DTs when they created the monster.  I had fun i guess.

KatyWI
                                      Participant

Thanks for the phone number hack.  I also discovered that whatever you do, don't decide to go back to check a question.  It kicks you out forever…unless you hack back in with another email address and re-do it.  Really BAD programming.  I'd fire those consultants.

KatyWI

Jerry from Cape Cod
                                      Participant

I tried a bunch of numbers and watched error messages.  If you type in the number 10 for the phone number it will accept your input.

Somebody goofed up in the property of the database field.

Jerry from Cape Cod

Viewing 5 reply threads
                                    • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
                                    About the MRF Patient Forum

The MRF Patient Forum is the oldest and largest online community of people affected by melanoma. It is designed to provide peer support and information to caregivers, patients, family and friends. There is no better place to discuss different parts of your journey with this cancer and find the friends and support resources to make that journey more bearable.

The information on the forum is open and accessible to everyone. To add a new topic or to post a reply, you must be a registered user. Please note that you will be able to post both topics and replies anonymously even though you are logged in. All posts must abide by MRF posting policies.

Popular Topics