The information on this site is not intended or implied to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. Content within the patient forum is user-generated and has not been reviewed by medical professionals. Other sections of the Melanoma Research Foundation website include information that has been reviewed by medical professionals as appropriate. All medical decisions should be made in consultation with your doctor or other qualified medical professional.

Merry Merry Merry!!!

Forums General Melanoma Community Merry Merry Merry!!!

Participant

I'm not here often anymore, but I still think of many of you, and often… for those who are still here and those who have wandered on, I hope you have a wonderful, warm and cozy Christmas and New Year's!

Cyn

I'm not here often anymore, but I still think of many of you, and often… for those who are still here and those who have wandered on, I hope you have a wonderful, warm and cozy Christmas and New Year's!

Cyn

Viewing 1 reply thread
    • Replies
        LV
        Participant

All the best to you, Cyn. Hope your Christmas is as merry as can be.

And smooth sailing to you in the coming year.

MarieM
            Participant

Ahhhh,,,,ONE warm and fuzzy Christmas message. Long gone are the weeks of great Christmas music videos, Jokes, gift ideas, Holy Wars…… What a difference a year makes.broken heart

Merry Merry Christmas to you all…here and gone.

Back to the seafood prep…

MarieM

Bonnie Lea
              Participant

we are all here though, in mind, body and spirit.  In my heart which is not broken but happy I know that we all continue to be the way we are meant to be.  Just we dont have the ways and means and place to write our words out any more.  Maybe the new year will bring it to us. for those that need and want it that is. 

Meanwhile, Celebrate the way of the way.  Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays for those that choose that.  Tonight is a special night.  And we can make it so.

Love Bonnie Lea Evans on to Butter Tart Prep……(we have take out KFC after Church services) tradition I know I know. tomorrow I ibreak with tradition for us.  after 60 years,  BBQ turkey (on Rotisserie, and my fav roast beef and yorkshire puds, and only the 4 of us, (plus cats) and on the 26th open house for dotter and her new beau and his parents, and my OD (dotters bbf) (other dotter we call her) and he fiance and my dear sonny boy, and our 3 cats (including the visiting one)

Then back to sanity land with just hubby and me and my two cats and prob still the visitor cat.  who will stay with us till about the 3rd of January when his new home is set up.

Tonight after church service I read the traditional  Twas the night before Christmas, and evenn with my bonker brain not working very well this time (meds dont seem to keep me babbling co herently much)  I shall give it the old Bonnie Lea Try complete with facial nicey look and hand gestures of the NICE kind.  my 6th year you would think I would have memorized it, but I am lucky if I remember to put my clothes on the right way.  sigh……..  maybe shunt is not working too well.  dunno  maybe need MORE DRUGS  maybe just need help so as to not get my   merds wixed up  blush

Bonnie Lea
                Participant

we are all here though, in mind, body and spirit.  In my heart which is not broken but happy I know that we all continue to be the way we are meant to be.  Just we dont have the ways and means and place to write our words out any more.  Maybe the new year will bring it to us. for those that need and want it that is. 

Meanwhile, Celebrate the way of the way.  Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays for those that choose that.  Tonight is a special night.  And we can make it so.

Love Bonnie Lea Evans on to Butter Tart Prep……(we have take out KFC after Church services) tradition I know I know. tomorrow I ibreak with tradition for us.  after 60 years,  BBQ turkey (on Rotisserie, and my fav roast beef and yorkshire puds, and only the 4 of us, (plus cats) and on the 26th open house for dotter and her new beau and his parents, and my OD (dotters bbf) (other dotter we call her) and he fiance and my dear sonny boy, and our 3 cats (including the visiting one)

Then back to sanity land with just hubby and me and my two cats and prob still the visitor cat.  who will stay with us till about the 3rd of January when his new home is set up.

Tonight after church service I read the traditional  Twas the night before Christmas, and evenn with my bonker brain not working very well this time (meds dont seem to keep me babbling co herently much)  I shall give it the old Bonnie Lea Try complete with facial nicey look and hand gestures of the NICE kind.  my 6th year you would think I would have memorized it, but I am lucky if I remember to put my clothes on the right way.  sigh……..  maybe shunt is not working too well.  dunno  maybe need MORE DRUGS  maybe just need help so as to not get my   merds wixed up  blush

MarieM
                  Participant

Ahhhh,,,,ONE warm and fuzzy Christmas message. Long gone are the weeks of great Christmas music videos, Jokes, gift ideas, Holy Wars…… What a difference a year makes.broken heart

Merry Merry Christmas to you all…here and gone.

Back to the seafood prep…

MarieM

LV
                  Participant

All the best to you, Cyn. Hope your Christmas is as merry as can be.

And smooth sailing to you in the coming year.

Viewing 1 reply thread
                • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
                About the MRF Patient Forum

The MRF Patient Forum is the oldest and largest online community of people affected by melanoma. It is designed to provide peer support and information to caregivers, patients, family and friends. There is no better place to discuss different parts of your journey with this cancer and find the friends and support resources to make that journey more bearable.

The information on the forum is open and accessible to everyone. To add a new topic or to post a reply, you must be a registered user. Please note that you will be able to post both topics and replies anonymously even though you are logged in. All posts must abide by MRF posting policies.

Popular Topics