The information on this site is not intended or implied to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. Content within the patient forum is user-generated and has not been reviewed by medical professionals. Other sections of the Melanoma Research Foundation website include information that has been reviewed by medical professionals as appropriate. All medical decisions should be made in consultation with your doctor or other qualified medical professional.

Merry Christmas

Forums General Melanoma Community Merry Christmas

Participant

This will be a tough one for me since losing Ron in August.  I thank God that He has blessed me with wonderful family and friends who have been my angels on earth.

For everyone battling the beast I wish for you all to be NED.  For all of us who have lost someone this year or in the past, I pray that you will find peace and strength.

Merry Christmas, all, and a happy and healthy new year.

Janis

This will be a tough one for me since losing Ron in August.  I thank God that He has blessed me with wonderful family and friends who have been my angels on earth.

For everyone battling the beast I wish for you all to be NED.  For all of us who have lost someone this year or in the past, I pray that you will find peace and strength.

Merry Christmas, all, and a happy and healthy new year.

Janis

Viewing 5 reply threads
    • Replies
        Cate
        Participant

I'll be thinking of you this Christmas.  I lost my father in May and I can't even imagine how Christmas will be without him.  I guess we just think of the wonderful time we spent with our loved ones.  Take care and Merry Christmas!

Cate
          Participant

I'll be thinking of you this Christmas.  I lost my father in May and I can't even imagine how Christmas will be without him.  I guess we just think of the wonderful time we spent with our loved ones.  Take care and Merry Christmas!

Laurie from maine
            Participant

hi,

Thank you and I hope you are able to enjoy Christmas this year – it will be tough I hope you have family and friends that you can be with. 

take care

laurie from maine

Laurie from maine
              Participant

hi,

Thank you and I hope you are able to enjoy Christmas this year – it will be tough I hope you have family and friends that you can be with. 

take care

laurie from maine

nicoli
                Participant

MERRY CHRISTMAS to everyone on this board. May we all have MANY, MANY more!

Nicki, Stage3b

nicoli
                  Participant

MERRY CHRISTMAS to everyone on this board. May we all have MANY, MANY more!

Nicki, Stage3b

Viewing 5 reply threads
                • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
                About the MRF Patient Forum

The MRF Patient Forum is the oldest and largest online community of people affected by melanoma. It is designed to provide peer support and information to caregivers, patients, family and friends. There is no better place to discuss different parts of your journey with this cancer and find the friends and support resources to make that journey more bearable.

The information on the forum is open and accessible to everyone. To add a new topic or to post a reply, you must be a registered user. Please note that you will be able to post both topics and replies anonymously even though you are logged in. All posts must abide by MRF posting policies.

Popular Topics