The information on this site is not intended or implied to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. Content within the patient forum is user-generated and has not been reviewed by medical professionals. Other sections of the Melanoma Research Foundation website include information that has been reviewed by medical professionals as appropriate. All medical decisions should be made in consultation with your doctor or other qualified medical professional.

Merry Christmas

Forums General Melanoma Community Merry Christmas

Participant

Merry Christmas everyone. I pray all of you have a wonderful Christmas. I pray that you all have an abundance of PEACE, LOVE and JOY in your hearts this Christmas Season. I pray for Christmas Miracles for us all. heart

Merry Christmas everyone. I pray all of you have a wonderful Christmas. I pray that you all have an abundance of PEACE, LOVE and JOY in your hearts this Christmas Season. I pray for Christmas Miracles for us all. heart

Viewing 5 reply threads
    • Replies
        Camp Host
        Participant

Thank you and BACKATCHA !!! 

LaneyMcg
            Participant
              Merry Christmas to you too and I hope 2012 is the year they finally find a cure x x
              LaneyMcg
              Participant
                Merry Christmas to you too and I hope 2012 is the year they finally find a cure x x
                LaneyMcg
                Participant
                  LaneyMcg
                  Participant
                    What a beautiful uplifting message. Merry Christmas to you too and I also pray that 2012 will bring the answers x
                    LaneyMcg
                    Participant
                      What a beautiful uplifting message. Merry Christmas to you too and I also pray that 2012 will bring the answers x
                      LaneyMcg
                      Participant
                        LaneyMcg
                        Participant
                          LaneyMcg
                          Participant
                            LaneyMcg
                            Participant
                            Camp Host
                            Participant

Camp Host
                              Participant

FormerCaregiver
                                Participant

Carol, I fully endorse what you have said. Many people here have undoubtedly been through a great deal this year, and a few have experienced the healing power of prayer to some extent.

I think that Christmas gives us the chance to reflect on what is important, and that there are reasons to hope for a better future.

Merry Christmas

Frank from Australia

FormerCaregiver
                                  Participant

Carol, I fully endorse what you have said. Many people here have undoubtedly been through a great deal this year, and a few have experienced the healing power of prayer to some extent.

I think that Christmas gives us the chance to reflect on what is important, and that there are reasons to hope for a better future.

Merry Christmas

Frank from Australia

FormerCaregiver
                                    Participant

Merry Christmas

Frank from Australia

Viewing 5 reply threads
                                  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
                                  About the MRF Patient Forum

The MRF Patient Forum is the oldest and largest online community of people affected by melanoma. It is designed to provide peer support and information to caregivers, patients, family and friends. There is no better place to discuss different parts of your journey with this cancer and find the friends and support resources to make that journey more bearable.

The information on the forum is open and accessible to everyone. To add a new topic or to post a reply, you must be a registered user. Please note that you will be able to post both topics and replies anonymously even though you are logged in. All posts must abide by MRF posting policies.

Popular Topics