The information on this site is not intended or implied to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. Content within the patient forum is user-generated and has not been reviewed by medical professionals. Other sections of the Melanoma Research Foundation website include information that has been reviewed by medical professionals as appropriate. All medical decisions should be made in consultation with your doctor or other qualified medical professional.

Melanoma Mike

Forums General Melanoma Community Melanoma Mike

Participant

Just wanted to give shout out to Mike.   We miss all your positive vibes.  Hope your doing well.

Janner please come back.  Your expertise is greatly missed and needed.  

Bubbles only wishing you the best.  Thanks for taking the time in continuing to help your fellow man kind inface of your adversity. Your the best

Ed thanks for all your endless research.  I always wonder what your background is in. Your knowledge is endless!!!!

Chris very sorry about your lost.  Your eloquent words hit home.  I wrote it down because it sums my feeling up of this terrible diease

To everyone else who continues to help your fellow my kind…Thank you

To everyone else on this board that continues to support all of us who deal with this disease and march on…thank you.  

Viewing 5 reply threads
    • Replies
        melanomamafia
        Participant

Love this!

ed williams
          Participant

Hi Happyfeet, nice post and I agree we need Mike and Janner back as part of the vibe on the forum. Celeste posted a spring flowers photo on her blog and I am thinking of sending her a shot of the pile of snow in my back yard in Canada!!! As far as background, nothing special just love science and doing research and up to date on things keeps my hope alive for a cure for all melanoma patients one day. In another life before melanoma I was a middle school Math, Phys-Ed and Science teacher with a couple of years at the high school level and a couple of years in the primary grades (think Arnold in Kindergarten Cop with less muscles!!!). 

tedtell1
            Participant

Yes; Has anyone heard from Mike? I noticed his last post was 2/26….so quite a while since he has checked in. Hoping he is okay.

Ted

Bubbles
              Participant

Hey Tammy!! Thanks for the shout-out to  Mike.  I've been thinking of him as well.  Hopefully we will all hear from him soon!  I am getting better every day.  Thanks so much for your warm wishes.  How are YOU????  I hope you remain NED for-EVAH and that your colitis has come under control!  Wishing you a beautiful spring!!!  love, c

Mark_DC
                Participant

Am wishing too that Mike is OK and comes back soon; and also that Janner will come back soon I miss her.

and of course thanks to Ed and Celeste and many others here for answering our questions and offering support

Mark

jbronicki
                  Participant

Ditto!  I hope to hear from Mike soon and that he is recovering from surgery (I know surgery as big as his can really knock you down for a while).  I miss his posts and his vibrant dialogue, always makes me laugh.  

I MISS JANNER TOO!  every time I see a pathology report/staging question/atypical cells, etc, I'm like "Janner could answer that!"

Bubbles, so glad you are more bubbly and on the mend and Ed, you are both invaluable.  

Viewing 5 reply threads
                • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
                About the MRF Patient Forum

The MRF Patient Forum is the oldest and largest online community of people affected by melanoma. It is designed to provide peer support and information to caregivers, patients, family and friends. There is no better place to discuss different parts of your journey with this cancer and find the friends and support resources to make that journey more bearable.

The information on the forum is open and accessible to everyone. To add a new topic or to post a reply, you must be a registered user. Please note that you will be able to post both topics and replies anonymously even though you are logged in. All posts must abide by MRF posting policies.

Popular Topics