The information on this site is not intended or implied to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. Content within the patient forum is user-generated and has not been reviewed by medical professionals. Other sections of the Melanoma Research Foundation website include information that has been reviewed by medical professionals as appropriate. All medical decisions should be made in consultation with your doctor or other qualified medical professional.

Melanoma Awareness Walk/Runs in Iowa

Forums General Melanoma Community Melanoma Awareness Walk/Runs in Iowa

Participant

Does anyone know of a melanoma walk/run in Iowa?  Have been trying to find one for quite awhile but no luck.  I would have thought Des Moines would have one but haven't found one there either.  Thanks!

Does anyone know of a melanoma walk/run in Iowa?  Have been trying to find one for quite awhile but no luck.  I would have thought Des Moines would have one but haven't found one there either.  Thanks!

Viewing 1 reply thread
    • Replies
        Fen
        Participant

There is a Miles 4 Melanoma event this Saturday (May 14) in the Quad Cities.  The walk starts at 9 and if you think you can make it I can help facilitate registration. 

Fen

JennerFromIowa
            Participant

Thanks!  I won't be able to make it but I will keep that one in mind.  Have you ever heard of one in the Des Moines area?

Fen
              Participant

No – but I'll ask some friends who live there to keep their eyes open for one.   MRF might have a listing of all events somewhere on this site too – I'll look later.

JennerFromIowa
                Participant

Thank you so much for your help! 

JennerFromIowa
                  Participant

Thank you so much for your help! 

Fen
                    Participant

No – but I'll ask some friends who live there to keep their eyes open for one.   MRF might have a listing of all events somewhere on this site too – I'll look later.

JennerFromIowa
                      Participant

Thanks!  I won't be able to make it but I will keep that one in mind.  Have you ever heard of one in the Des Moines area?

Fen
                      Participant

There is a Miles 4 Melanoma event this Saturday (May 14) in the Quad Cities.  The walk starts at 9 and if you think you can make it I can help facilitate registration. 

Fen

Viewing 1 reply thread
                    • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
                    About the MRF Patient Forum

The MRF Patient Forum is the oldest and largest online community of people affected by melanoma. It is designed to provide peer support and information to caregivers, patients, family and friends. There is no better place to discuss different parts of your journey with this cancer and find the friends and support resources to make that journey more bearable.

The information on the forum is open and accessible to everyone. To add a new topic or to post a reply, you must be a registered user. Please note that you will be able to post both topics and replies anonymously even though you are logged in. All posts must abide by MRF posting policies.

Popular Topics