The information on this site is not intended or implied to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. Content within the patient forum is user-generated and has not been reviewed by medical professionals. Other sections of the Melanoma Research Foundation website include information that has been reviewed by medical professionals as appropriate. All medical decisions should be made in consultation with your doctor or other qualified medical professional.

Media Opportunity

Forums Cutaneous Melanoma Community Media Opportunity

Inactive
      Dear MPIP Community,

Our partners at OncoSec are looking for a cutaneous melanoma patient or caregiver to share their story as part of a virtual media tour. At this time, they are looking for a patient and caregiver who:

1. lives in the Northeast area of the U.S.
      2. has participated in a clinical trial

If this opportunity is of interest to you, please contact me at [email protected] so that I may share your contact information with the OncoSec team. Thank you!

All the best,

Shelby – MRF

Viewing 0 reply threads
    • Replies
        MelanomaMike
        Participant
          Hi Shelby! Its me Melanoma Mike, im back as you probably could tell (you see aaalll!:) ) i feel good now, that surgery was Needed BIG TIME!..
          Quick question, what does our NorthEastern American Cancer brothers & sisters (or caregivers) have that us West Coasters dont have? Haha…just curious, maybe its the THICK accent thats needed who knows…
          Love ya sis, keep up the good works over there at basecamp MRF, God only knows you all are the unsung heros of the “behind the scenes” of our foundation…
          Your pal, Melanoma Mike
            Anonymous
            Inactive
              Hi Melanoma Mike! I’m so sorry I’m only just now seeing this message! Gah! Well, I’m hoping you’ll be pleased to know that the NE spot was just one of several locations the OncoSec team is working on! Timing-wise, it was just the first! I’m getting ready to post a new opportunities post on MPIP that highlights all the cities and another industry partner’s (virtual) advisory board opportunity!

Thanks so much and have a great week!

Shelby – MRF

Viewing 0 reply threads
        • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
        About the MRF Patient Forum

The MRF Patient Forum is the oldest and largest online community of people affected by melanoma. It is designed to provide peer support and information to caregivers, patients, family and friends. There is no better place to discuss different parts of your journey with this cancer and find the friends and support resources to make that journey more bearable.

The information on the forum is open and accessible to everyone. To add a new topic or to post a reply, you must be a registered user. Please note that you will be able to post both topics and replies anonymously even though you are logged in. All posts must abide by MRF posting policies.

Popular Topics