The information on this site is not intended or implied to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. Content within the patient forum is user-generated and has not been reviewed by medical professionals. Other sections of the Melanoma Research Foundation website include information that has been reviewed by medical professionals as appropriate. All medical decisions should be made in consultation with your doctor or other qualified medical professional.

Maui

Participant

Going to Maui for two weeks in December.  Does anyone have any favorite things to do or see there?

Michele  πŸ™‚

Going to Maui for two weeks in December.  Does anyone have any favorite things to do or see there?

Michele  πŸ™‚

Viewing 1 reply thread
    • Replies
        BillMFl
        Participant

oh ya

The road to Hana.  The drive to the top of Haleakala.  The walking trail in front of the 5 star resorts in Waikela. Lunch at Vickie's shop in Lahaina.  The narrow road around the north shore cliffs. Just to name a few. Where will you be staying?

rtsmichele
            Participant

I'll be staying at the Hyatt Regency in Lahaina.

Michele  πŸ™‚

BillMFl
              Participant

I've stayed near there in the past. Now I prefer the funky town of Kehei. Its got lots of good little places to eat at reasonable prices, its right next to Wailea, one of the most beautiful areas in hawaii (I think I spelled it wrong above) and its a much easier drive to Hana and Haleakela.  The traffic in Lahaina is a killer. But the drive to the north shore is much closer. With two weeks you can easily see it all. Take your credit cards with you if you visit the Shops at Wailea. πŸ™‚

BillMFl
                Participant

I've stayed near there in the past. Now I prefer the funky town of Kehei. Its got lots of good little places to eat at reasonable prices, its right next to Wailea, one of the most beautiful areas in hawaii (I think I spelled it wrong above) and its a much easier drive to Hana and Haleakela.  The traffic in Lahaina is a killer. But the drive to the north shore is much closer. With two weeks you can easily see it all. Take your credit cards with you if you visit the Shops at Wailea. πŸ™‚

rtsmichele
                  Participant

I'll be staying at the Hyatt Regency in Lahaina.

Michele  πŸ™‚

BillMFl
                  Participant

oh ya

The road to Hana.  The drive to the top of Haleakala.  The walking trail in front of the 5 star resorts in Waikela. Lunch at Vickie's shop in Lahaina.  The narrow road around the north shore cliffs. Just to name a few. Where will you be staying?

Viewing 1 reply thread
                • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
                About the MRF Patient Forum

The MRF Patient Forum is the oldest and largest online community of people affected by melanoma. It is designed to provide peer support and information to caregivers, patients, family and friends. There is no better place to discuss different parts of your journey with this cancer and find the friends and support resources to make that journey more bearable.

The information on the forum is open and accessible to everyone. To add a new topic or to post a reply, you must be a registered user. Please note that you will be able to post both topics and replies anonymously even though you are logged in. All posts must abide byΒ MRF posting policies.

Popular Topics