The information on this site is not intended or implied to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. Content within the patient forum is user-generated and has not been reviewed by medical professionals. Other sections of the Melanoma Research Foundation website include information that has been reviewed by medical professionals as appropriate. All medical decisions should be made in consultation with your doctor or other qualified medical professional.

looking for Gia

Forums General Melanoma Community looking for Gia

Have been trying to email her and haven’t heard back. If someone can let her know that Claire and Meagan are looking for her, my email address is [email protected]
    Thanks

Have been trying to email her and haven’t heard back. If someone can let her know that Claire and Meagan are looking for her, my email address is [email protected]
    Thanks

Viewing 11 reply threads
  • Replies
      Nad T
      Participant

Me too.  Ex Lover when younger.  That's a secret, please.

She is ALIVE——->

Can you give her my email address please?
          Janner
          Participant

I sent her a link to this posting via Facebook. 

~j~

Janner
            Participant

~j~

Janner
              Participant

~j~

Meagans_bestfriend
                Participant

I would like to email her i am mario her best friend since 2006 my email is [email protected] please let her know thank you

Meagans_bestfriend
                  Participant

I would like to email her i am mario her best friend since 2006 my email is [email protected] please let her know thank you

Meagans_bestfriend
                    Participant

Nad T
                    Participant

She is ALIVE——->

Nad T
                      Participant

She is ALIVE——->

dian in spokane
                        Participant

Hey Claire!

I'm sure there are others who'd love to see a little update from you. I think about you and Meagan all the time. How are you doing? How is Meagan doing? People ask about you !

nice to see you,

dian 

dian in spokane
                          Participant

Hey Claire!

I'm sure there are others who'd love to see a little update from you. I think about you and Meagan all the time. How are you doing? How is Meagan doing? People ask about you !

nice to see you,

dian 

Meagan is still stage 3C and she just started puberty and her docs are watching her like a hawk. She’s had a rough time these last 3 years with both us being quite ill. Fortunately it’s staggered so that we aren’t both in the hospital at the same time. She’s missed a lot of school over the past 3 years and is struggling as best she can. Found out she’s dyslexic and that makes it so much harder on her. Also, I lost 3/4 of my pancreas to necrosis and now a new diabetic so things are just squirrly around her. Just been rough lately. But otherwise we talk about malamoma as little as possible and treat is as a simple matter of fact so that she she has the opportunity to be just “MEAGAN” instead of a cancer patient. By no means does that mean we don’t take it very seriously, I just want her to feel like she “fits in” for once. If ya’ll remember the Dallas get together when Meagan collected post cards and letters, send her one. She loves getting mail. Meagan Brousseau 16202 Diana Lane #313 Houston TX 77062. Love to all. Claire.
                              dian in spokane
                              Participant

cool claire! I wondered if Meagan still collected post cards. I travel more now than I used to so I'll start mailing them again! Tell her hello from all of us!

dian

Nad T
                                Participant

I remenber years ago..

Next day air was RED.

d, it's about money.  every day – every HUSTLE

Love you.

danny.

Nad T
                                  Participant

I remenber years ago..

Next day air was RED.

Love you.

danny.

Nad T
                                    Participant

I remenber years ago..

Next day air was RED.

Love you.

danny.

dian in spokane
                                      Participant

cool claire! I wondered if Meagan still collected post cards. I travel more now than I used to so I'll start mailing them again! Tell her hello from all of us!

dian

dian in spokane
                                        Participant

dian

Meagan is still stage 3C and she just started puberty and her docs are watching her like a hawk. She’s had a rough time these last 3 years with both us being quite ill. Fortunately it’s staggered so that we aren’t both in the hospital at the same time. She’s missed a lot of school over the past 3 years and is struggling as best she can. Found out she’s dyslexic and that makes it so much harder on her. Also, I lost 3/4 of my pancreas to necrosis and now a new diabetic so things are just squirrly around her. Just been rough lately. But otherwise we talk about malamoma as little as possible and treat is as a simple matter of fact so that she she has the opportunity to be just “MEAGAN” instead of a cancer patient. By no means does that mean we don’t take it very seriously, I just want her to feel like she “fits in” for once. If ya’ll remember the Dallas get together when Meagan collected post cards and letters, send her one. She loves getting mail. Meagan Brousseau 16202 Diana Lane #313 Houston TX 77062. Love to all. Claire.
                                        dian in spokane
                                        Participant

Hey Claire!

nice to see you,

dian 

DeborahG
                                          Participant

Claire, so great to see your post.  Think of you and Meagan, especially at this time of year. 

DeborahG
                                            Participant

Claire, so great to see your post.  Think of you and Meagan, especially at this time of year. 

DeborahG
                                              Participant

BillMFl
                                                Participant

The Old Goat misses his favorite Old Hag.  ๐Ÿ™‚

BillMFl
                                                  Participant

BillMFl
                                                    Participant

Viewing 11 reply threads
                                                  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
                                                  About the MRF Patient Forum

The MRF Patient Forum is the oldest and largest online community of people affected by melanoma. It is designed to provide peer support and information to caregivers, patients, family and friends. There is no better place to discuss different parts of your journey with this cancer and find the friends and support resources to make that journey more bearable.

The information on the forum is open and accessible to everyone. To add a new topic or to post a reply, you must be a registered user. Please note that you will be able to post both topics and replies anonymously even though you are logged in. All posts must abide byย MRF posting policies.

Popular Topics