The information on this site is not intended or implied to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. Content within the patient forum is user-generated and has not been reviewed by medical professionals. Other sections of the Melanoma Research Foundation website include information that has been reviewed by medical professionals as appropriate. All medical decisions should be made in consultation with your doctor or other qualified medical professional.

Long time away…

Forums General Melanoma Community Long time away…

Participant

Hello fellow warriors,

It's been a long time since I've posted anything…basically, have had no new news to report AMEN!  Although I am not active in posts, I do still visit and read.  MPIP family is always in my prayers!

Hello fellow warriors,

It's been a long time since I've posted anything…basically, have had no new news to report AMEN!  Although I am not active in posts, I do still visit and read.  MPIP family is always in my prayers!

I remember posting frantically a couple years ago when mel invaded groin lymph nodes, not once but twice.  I really thought some very terrible things although I kept my poker face with family and friends.  This community allowed me to vent my fears and frustrations and I will forever be grateful to the old timers who helped me along.  I continue to pray for the warriors and their families who we have lost and as each day passes I am grateful for another day.  This does not mean mel isn't ALWAYS on my mind, but time does help push it towards the back of daily living.

Keep fighting!

Laurie

Viewing 2 reply threads
    • Replies
        Tina D
        Participant

Thank you for taking the time to post this encouraging update… we all benefit from hearing this ๐Ÿ™‚  . Congratulations on your continued non-need to be posting regularly!

Tina

Tina D
          Participant

Thank you for taking the time to post this encouraging update… we all benefit from hearing this ๐Ÿ™‚  . Congratulations on your continued non-need to be posting regularly!

Tina

Tina D
            Participant

Tina

Viewing 2 reply threads
          • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
          About the MRF Patient Forum

The MRF Patient Forum is the oldest and largest online community of people affected by melanoma. It is designed to provide peer support and information to caregivers, patients, family and friends. There is no better place to discuss different parts of your journey with this cancer and find the friends and support resources to make that journey more bearable.

The information on the forum is open and accessible to everyone. To add a new topic or to post a reply, you must be a registered user. Please note that you will be able to post both topics and replies anonymously even though you are logged in. All posts must abide byย MRF posting policies.

Popular Topics