The information on this site is not intended or implied to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. Content within the patient forum is user-generated and has not been reviewed by medical professionals. Other sections of the Melanoma Research Foundation website include information that has been reviewed by medical professionals as appropriate. All medical decisions should be made in consultation with your doctor or other qualified medical professional.

Linda J.-good luck

Forums General Melanoma Community Linda J.-good luck

Participant

Hi Linda,

I read in a post that you going tomorrow to sign consent forms to start the trial. What trial are you doing? I read that you were interested in the BRAF/MEK combo trialis is that the trial you are doing??

I would like to get info on this BRAF/MEK combo trial. I have been looking for info on this trial. Would you know the clinical trial.gov NCT clinical trial number.

Hi Linda,

I read in a post that you going tomorrow to sign consent forms to start the trial. What trial are you doing? I read that you were interested in the BRAF/MEK combo trialis is that the trial you are doing??

I would like to get info on this BRAF/MEK combo trial. I have been looking for info on this trial. Would you know the clinical trial.gov NCT clinical trial number.

Linda, I wish you lots of success with your new trial. If you have any info on the Braf/MEK combo trial (like criteria requirements and exclusions) , I would sincerely appreciate you shaing the info. Perhaps the doctor/study nurse at PMHH might be able to tell you. Thanks

Stay Well,

Wendy

Viewing 1 reply thread
    • Replies
        Linda J
        Participant
          Hi Wendy,

I think the trial number is
          Cbkm120b2101

It is called:
          A phase 1b open label mult-center dose escalation study of oral BKM120 in combination with oral GSK1120212 (etc)

The doctor in charge of my study is Dr Philippe Bedard
          1-416-946-4501 ex4534

Best of luck,
          Linda J

Linda J
          Participant
            Hi Wendy,

I think the trial number is
            Cbkm120b2101

It is called:
            A phase 1b open label mult-center dose escalation study of oral BKM120 in combination with oral GSK1120212 (etc)

The doctor in charge of my study is Dr Philippe Bedard
            1-416-946-4501 ex4534

Best of luck,
            Linda J

Viewing 1 reply thread
        • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
        About the MRF Patient Forum

The MRF Patient Forum is the oldest and largest online community of people affected by melanoma. It is designed to provide peer support and information to caregivers, patients, family and friends. There is no better place to discuss different parts of your journey with this cancer and find the friends and support resources to make that journey more bearable.

The information on the forum is open and accessible to everyone. To add a new topic or to post a reply, you must be a registered user. Please note that you will be able to post both topics and replies anonymously even though you are logged in. All posts must abide by MRF posting policies.

Popular Topics