The information on this site is not intended or implied to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. Content within the patient forum is user-generated and has not been reviewed by medical professionals. Other sections of the Melanoma Research Foundation website include information that has been reviewed by medical professionals as appropriate. All medical decisions should be made in consultation with your doctor or other qualified medical professional.

LIGHTNING can’t strike twice can it…..

Forums General Melanoma Community LIGHTNING can’t strike twice can it…..

Participant

But last fall when we were sitll kind of in the heat of the battle and I was so sick, Wayne found a mole on my back.  He said:  DARLING, you need to get this mole seen about.   I did not think I was the MOLE PROBLEM TYPE.    He looked at it again last week and WOE…….what an ugly mole.  It has changed and it is much uglier.    I have an appt. for a biopsy on Monday !    

But last fall when we were sitll kind of in the heat of the battle and I was so sick, Wayne found a mole on my back.  He said:  DARLING, you need to get this mole seen about.   I did not think I was the MOLE PROBLEM TYPE.    He looked at it again last week and WOE…….what an ugly mole.  It has changed and it is much uglier.    I have an appt. for a biopsy on Monday !    

I know this sounds absurd with all we've been through with Wayne, but I have been so worried over him and I've had a lot of my own other issues and very debilitated with joint surgery that I just did not follow up.    

LIGHTNING CAN'T STRIKE TWICE CAN IT ! 

I think it's probably a dysplastic nevi………….fingers crossed – prayers said. 

Nancy (devoted wife of 3 X Warrior Wayne)   

Wayne is doing great by the way.   I've just been toooo ill to be on here.  

BLESSINGS AND HEALTH TO YOU ALL……

Viewing 11 reply threads
    • Replies
        aldakota22
        Participant

Sorry that you are not up to 100% .Remember too take time to care for yourself.Now its your turn to lean on Wayne.Prayers  sent  that your biopsy will nothing to worry about.Keep us posted.Beat the Beast.  Al

aldakota22
          Participant

Sorry that you are not up to 100% .Remember too take time to care for yourself.Now its your turn to lean on Wayne.Prayers  sent  that your biopsy will nothing to worry about.Keep us posted.Beat the Beast.  Al

aldakota22
            Participant

Tina D
              Participant

Gracious, Nancy… praying with you that it is nothing of concern, but so glad you are having it biopsied. We also found that we let things go for my husband because my own health has been such a full-time thing. Prayers for you… keep us posted,ok?

Tina

NYKaren
                  Participant
                    Aw Nancy, I know it stinks when both spouses are not well, that’s the case here too.
                    You are in my thoughts & I hope the biopsy goes well.
                    I hope the rest if you feels better too.
                    Karen
                    NYKaren
                    Participant
                      Aw Nancy, I know it stinks when both spouses are not well, that’s the case here too.
                      Karen
                      NYKaren
                      Participant
                        Karen
                      Tina D
                      Participant

Gracious, Nancy… praying with you that it is nothing of concern, but so glad you are having it biopsied. We also found that we let things go for my husband because my own health has been such a full-time thing. Prayers for you… keep us posted,ok?

Tina

Tina D
                        Participant

Tina

washoegal
                          Participant

Nancy, Thinking of you today.  Hope the Biopsy results come back soon.  We all know waiting is the worse! 

Mary

Stage 3

washoegal
                            Participant

Nancy, Thinking of you today.  Hope the Biopsy results come back soon.  We all know waiting is the worse! 

Mary

Stage 3

washoegal
                              Participant

Mary

Stage 3

Tina D
                                Participant

Nancy… thinkng of you and wondering how you are doing and what your biopsy report was. Really hoping to hear from you soon & praying things are improving there for you!

Tina

Tina D
                                  Participant

Nancy… thinkng of you and wondering how you are doing and what your biopsy report was. Really hoping to hear from you soon & praying things are improving there for you!

Tina

Tina D
                                    Participant

Tina

Viewing 11 reply threads
                                  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
                                  About the MRF Patient Forum

The MRF Patient Forum is the oldest and largest online community of people affected by melanoma. It is designed to provide peer support and information to caregivers, patients, family and friends. There is no better place to discuss different parts of your journey with this cancer and find the friends and support resources to make that journey more bearable.

The information on the forum is open and accessible to everyone. To add a new topic or to post a reply, you must be a registered user. Please note that you will be able to post both topics and replies anonymously even though you are logged in. All posts must abide by MRF posting policies.

Popular Topics