The information on this site is not intended or implied to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. Content within the patient forum is user-generated and has not been reviewed by medical professionals. Other sections of the Melanoma Research Foundation website include information that has been reviewed by medical professionals as appropriate. All medical decisions should be made in consultation with your doctor or other qualified medical professional.

Life after ended 2 year of pegylated interferon –Stage 3a

Forums General Melanoma Community Life after ended 2 year of pegylated interferon –Stage 3a

Participant

Hello, I can not stop reading this forum. You were my company in the most difficult times

Next week will be met one year since my husband ended two years of pegylated interferon. He ended the pegylated interferon  on 29 October  2014. He is stage 3a, thank God he's fine. He also is a survivor of kidney cancer at the same time that melanoma.

In December He will be control SCAN, I hope that SCAN will be clean.

Now we are fighting to  become parents.

Regards

Gaby

Thank God for hearing my prayers.

Viewing 5 reply threads
    • Replies
        Fen
        Participant

So glad to hear things are going well, Gaby.  Hoping the scan will be clear and that you and your husband succeed in becoming parents.   Fen

Fen
          Participant

So glad to hear things are going well, Gaby.  Hoping the scan will be clear and that you and your husband succeed in becoming parents.   Fen

Fen
            Participant

mrsaxde
              Participant

I'm glad things are going well for your husband. I have to say that I admire anyone who has stayed on interferon that long! I tried one dose of Sylatron, figuring that I would try anything that could possibly help, but the first dose made me so sick that I decided to not continue.

My best wishes for your husband, and good luck in starting your family!

-Bill

mrsaxde
                Participant

I'm glad things are going well for your husband. I have to say that I admire anyone who has stayed on interferon that long! I tried one dose of Sylatron, figuring that I would try anything that could possibly help, but the first dose made me so sick that I decided to not continue.

-Bill

mrsaxde
                  Participant

-Bill

Viewing 5 reply threads
                • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
                About the MRF Patient Forum

The MRF Patient Forum is the oldest and largest online community of people affected by melanoma. It is designed to provide peer support and information to caregivers, patients, family and friends. There is no better place to discuss different parts of your journey with this cancer and find the friends and support resources to make that journey more bearable.

The information on the forum is open and accessible to everyone. To add a new topic or to post a reply, you must be a registered user. Please note that you will be able to post both topics and replies anonymously even though you are logged in. All posts must abide by MRF posting policies.

Popular Topics