The information on this site is not intended or implied to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. Content within the patient forum is user-generated and has not been reviewed by medical professionals. Other sections of the Melanoma Research Foundation website include information that has been reviewed by medical professionals as appropriate. All medical decisions should be made in consultation with your doctor or other qualified medical professional.

Left arm pit

Forums General Melanoma Community Left arm pit

Participant
      Just had more melanoma cut off right shoulder. Also have metastic prostate cancer. Have been having severe pain in left armpit, and down left side, and arm. Had biopsy and Dr. Had to cut below left shoulder blade, and go inmwith his hand to find out what type of cancer I had for the prostate cancer.

Going in for another CT scan. I believe most of this is from agent orange. Got ischemic heart disease, stent inserted in 2011. Worried that I might be doming down with non hopkins lymphoma.

Anyone here dealing with pain inmthe armpit?

Mike

Just had more melanoma cut off right shoulder. Also have metastic prostate cancer. Have been having severe pain in left armpit, and down left side, and arm. Had biopsy and Dr. Had to cut below left shoulder blade, and go inmwith his hand to find out what type of cancer I had for the prostate cancer.

Going in for another CT scan. I believe most of this is from agent orange. Got ischemic heart disease, stent inserted in 2011. Worried that I might be doming down with non hopkins lymphoma.

Anyone here dealing with pain inmthe armpit?

Mike

Viewing 2 reply threads
    • Replies
        Gene_S
        Participant

Mike,

Have you considered moving to a state that offers medical marijuana?

There are allot of youtube videos that shows the benefits of using it.

Best wishes,

Gene

PS. I bet that you are very deficient in vitamin D-3. Testing is the only way to find out.

Natural sunshine is the best cure for this problem.

Redhorse
            Participant
              Gene,
              I am deficient in vitamin D, and my body quit producing vitamin B. take pills daily.

Born and raised in SF, Calif. My son and daughter, and families live in Denver.
              There are alot of interesting things going on with marijuana. There are two scientists who are waiting to start trials on humans with a derivative of marijuana. I have also read about hash oil.
              I am actually thinking of moving back to SF. I just sold my business and am getting rid of spare parts,electronics, and renting out the building.
              Denver is really beautiful, and there are so many things to do, but I actually miss the fog.

Mike

Gene_S
              Participant

Mike,

Here is some homework for you, do a search on

"Leuren Moret and Agent Orange".

Also do a search on "Knockout" a book written by Suzanne Somers including

a doctor who has successfully treated prostrate cancers.

Lastly. do a search on "Ralph Moss" as he has made a career of researching

cures for cancer's  Worldwide.

Again best wishes and hope for you…  Gene

Gene_S
                Participant

Mike,

Gene_S
                  Participant

Mike,

Redhorse
                    Participant
                      Gene,
                      I am deficient in vitamin D, and my body quit producing vitamin B. take pills daily.

There are alot of interesting things going on with marijuana. There are two scientists who are waiting to start trials on humans with a derivative of marijuana. I have also read about hash oil.
                      I am actually thinking of moving back to SF. I just sold my business and am getting rid of spare parts,electronics, and renting out the building.
                      Denver is really beautiful, and there are so many things to do, but I actually miss the fog.

Mike

Redhorse
                      Participant
                        Gene,

Mike

Gene_S
                      Participant

Mike,

Best wishes,

Gene

PS. I bet that you are very deficient in vitamin D-3. Testing is the only way to find out.

Gene_S
                        Participant

Mike,

Best wishes,

Gene

Viewing 2 reply threads
                      • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
                      About the MRF Patient Forum

The MRF Patient Forum is the oldest and largest online community of people affected by melanoma. It is designed to provide peer support and information to caregivers, patients, family and friends. There is no better place to discuss different parts of your journey with this cancer and find the friends and support resources to make that journey more bearable.

The information on the forum is open and accessible to everyone. To add a new topic or to post a reply, you must be a registered user. Please note that you will be able to post both topics and replies anonymously even though you are logged in. All posts must abide by MRF posting policies.

Popular Topics