The information on this site is not intended or implied to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. Content within the patient forum is user-generated and has not been reviewed by medical professionals. Other sections of the Melanoma Research Foundation website include information that has been reviewed by medical professionals as appropriate. All medical decisions should be made in consultation with your doctor or other qualified medical professional.

Latest Tests Good–Still on Green Side of Grass

Forums General Melanoma Community Latest Tests Good–Still on Green Side of Grass

Participant

Nice to be able to repeat that title. I went to MDA and had the full lookover Monday, including x-rays and CT. All clear. That's three years out from the end of 30 days of INF. I am very, very grateful for the days I've had, and even more grateful for promising treatments in case I need some help.

IIIB

Nice to be able to repeat that title. I went to MDA and had the full lookover Monday, including x-rays and CT. All clear. That's three years out from the end of 30 days of INF. I am very, very grateful for the days I've had, and even more grateful for promising treatments in case I need some help.

IIIB

Viewing 5 reply threads
    • Replies
        melmar
        Participant
          Congratulations!
          melmar
          Participant
            Congratulations!
            melmar
            Participant
              Congratulations!
              lhaley
              Participant

Great news!   Can I ask what part of your body they do an x-ray? 

Linda

Drew N
                  Participant

Linda, I'm sorry to be getting back so late–tis the season of graduations.

I get a chest x-ray every time I go in.

Drew N
                    Participant

Drew N
                      Participant

lhaley
                      Participant

Linda

lhaley
                        Participant

Linda

Viewing 5 reply threads
                      • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
                      About the MRF Patient Forum

The MRF Patient Forum is the oldest and largest online community of people affected by melanoma. It is designed to provide peer support and information to caregivers, patients, family and friends. There is no better place to discuss different parts of your journey with this cancer and find the friends and support resources to make that journey more bearable.

The information on the forum is open and accessible to everyone. To add a new topic or to post a reply, you must be a registered user. Please note that you will be able to post both topics and replies anonymously even though you are logged in. All posts must abide by MRF posting policies.

Popular Topics