The information on this site is not intended or implied to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. Content within the patient forum is user-generated and has not been reviewed by medical professionals. Other sections of the Melanoma Research Foundation website include information that has been reviewed by medical professionals as appropriate. All medical decisions should be made in consultation with your doctor or other qualified medical professional.

kwahlbin

Forums General Melanoma Community kwahlbin

Participant

so, it appears that more than a few of us are having the same problem with our log in process. Mainly that we have to log in every time we visit, even though we've requested that the site remember our log in.

what's up with that?

dian

so, it appears that more than a few of us are having the same problem with our log in process. Mainly that we have to log in every time we visit, even though we've requested that the site remember our log in.

what's up with that?

dian

Viewing 9 reply threads
    • Replies
        kwahlbin

I am looking into the issue.  I am not sure what is causing it at this time but I will keep you posted.

kwahlbin

I am looking into the issue.  I am not sure what is causing it at this time but I will keep you posted.

kwahlbin

This appears to be working again.  Can you let me know if you continue to have problems?

dian in spokane
                Participant

errr…nope..still not working. I had to log in this morning when I opened the site, and just now when I read your response, I closed the site and reopened it and had to log in over again.

so..same problem still exists.

But I'm encouraged to see you reply so quickly. BUT..still not working.

thanks,

dian

dian in spokane
                  Participant

errr…nope..still not working. I had to log in this morning when I opened the site, and just now when I read your response, I closed the site and reopened it and had to log in over again.

so..same problem still exists.

But I'm encouraged to see you reply so quickly. BUT..still not working.

thanks,

dian

kwahlbin

This appears to be working again.  Can you let me know if you continue to have problems?

kwahlbin

Thanks for testing.  I will continue to work on this.

kwahlbin

Thanks for testing.  I will continue to work on this.

Jerry from Cape Cod
                        Participant

Still had to login, but this time the system "forgot" the password.  It doesn't work well, but it sure looks pretty

Jerry from Cape Cod

Jerry from Cape Cod
                          Participant

Still had to login, but this time the system "forgot" the password.  It doesn't work well, but it sure looks pretty

Jerry from Cape Cod

kwahlbin

Hi Dian –  Can you test to see if this is working for you now? 

Thanks! 

Kathy

Jerry from Cape Cod
                                Participant

Kathy,

Still not working correctly.

Jerry from Cape Cod

kwahlbin

Thanks Jerry, I will keep working on this.

kwahlbin

Thanks Jerry, I will keep working on this.

Jerry from Cape Cod
                                      Participant

Kathy,

Still not working correctly.

Jerry from Cape Cod

dian in spokane
                                        Participant

nope..still not working.

I must say..if FACEBOOK would just make me log back in every time I visited, I could finally get that monkey off my back!

It's only a minor irritation for me Kathy, but I know it's more difficult for folks like Fen, who have to reenter their password every time.

I just hate to see anything that makes it more difficult for people (especially newcomers) to visit the boards.

thanks for your hard work Kathy.

dian

dian in spokane
                                          Participant

nope..still not working.

I must say..if FACEBOOK would just make me log back in every time I visited, I could finally get that monkey off my back!

It's only a minor irritation for me Kathy, but I know it's more difficult for folks like Fen, who have to reenter their password every time.

I just hate to see anything that makes it more difficult for people (especially newcomers) to visit the boards.

thanks for your hard work Kathy.

dian

kwahlbin

Hi Dian –  Can you test to see if this is working for you now? 

Thanks! 

Kathy

Viewing 9 reply threads
                                        • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
                                        About the MRF Patient Forum

The MRF Patient Forum is the oldest and largest online community of people affected by melanoma. It is designed to provide peer support and information to caregivers, patients, family and friends. There is no better place to discuss different parts of your journey with this cancer and find the friends and support resources to make that journey more bearable.

The information on the forum is open and accessible to everyone. To add a new topic or to post a reply, you must be a registered user. Please note that you will be able to post both topics and replies anonymously even though you are logged in. All posts must abide by MRF posting policies.

Popular Topics