The information on this site is not intended or implied to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. Content within the patient forum is user-generated and has not been reviewed by medical professionals. Other sections of the Melanoma Research Foundation website include information that has been reviewed by medical professionals as appropriate. All medical decisions should be made in consultation with your doctor or other qualified medical professional.

Keytruda and side effects or somthing else?

Forums General Melanoma Community Keytruda and side effects or somthing else?

Participant
      I have recieved my second infusion of pembro (keytruda)less than a week ago and in the last few days I have experienced tiredness in my body and muscles (brain not tired). My stomach has also had a tight feeling in it and I am only today experiencing tenderness in my abdomen area.
      I have no fever or other symptoms. I also had a blood test a week ago and it was good. I have contacted the oncology dept. and they suspect that it is a side effect.
      I am still concerned.
    Viewing 0 reply threads
    • Replies
        HopefulOne
        Participant

Hi there. I remember my husband feeling tired after infusions in the beginning too. It's good that you followed up with the oncology department. Make sure to always be heard when you express concern. You know your body better than anyone else. Good luck with your treatments. Kimberly

Nett
            Participant
              Thank you so much for a quick response. Did he also have digestive issues? I have been having digestive problems (not much appetite and a noisy and sore tummy for a day or do, no stoel problems) When I was reading about the side effects, this was not a common listing.
              HopefulOne
              Participant
                Hi there – I am soooo sorry that I never responded. I didn’t receive an alert and only noticed this now (2 years later). I hope you are doing well. Kimberly
          Viewing 0 reply threads
          • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
          About the MRF Patient Forum

The MRF Patient Forum is the oldest and largest online community of people affected by melanoma. It is designed to provide peer support and information to caregivers, patients, family and friends. There is no better place to discuss different parts of your journey with this cancer and find the friends and support resources to make that journey more bearable.

The information on the forum is open and accessible to everyone. To add a new topic or to post a reply, you must be a registered user. Please note that you will be able to post both topics and replies anonymously even though you are logged in. All posts must abide by MRF posting policies.

Popular Topics