The information on this site is not intended or implied to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. Content within the patient forum is user-generated and has not been reviewed by medical professionals. Other sections of the Melanoma Research Foundation website include information that has been reviewed by medical professionals as appropriate. All medical decisions should be made in consultation with your doctor or other qualified medical professional.

just checking in after 2 or 3 years

Forums General Melanoma Community just checking in after 2 or 3 years

Participant

Just seeing if any of my old mates are still here…..got plenty of news if you remember me….which i doubt many will.Been clear of MM for 16 years now

Just seeing if any of my old mates are still here…..got plenty of news if you remember me….which i doubt many will.Been clear of MM for 16 years now

Viewing 20 reply threads
    • Replies
        jag
        Participant
          Yeah, I remember you shags, you are the stage III firefighter from England w/like 17 kids?
          jag
          Participant
            Yeah, I remember you shags, you are the stage III firefighter from England w/like 17 kids?
            jag
            Participant
              BonnieLea
              Participant

I remember you too  though only through reading your posts. and  How you were able to relay to us how others were doing over there.

BonnieLea
                Participant

I remember you too  though only through reading your posts. and  How you were able to relay to us how others were doing over there.

BonnieLea
                  Participant

BarbieGirl
                    Participant

Hey, Shaggy!  How's it going across the big pond?  LOL @ Jag's post, I was gonna ask about your kids, and how many you had these days? =) 

*Spraying ya with your fireman's hose" for just posting about news, and not sharing it!!

Congrats on 16 years NED!  *hugz* guy!   

(Now, start talking!) cheeky

~Lisa~ (NED 11 years TODAY!) yippeeeee

BarbieGirl
                      Participant

Hey, Shaggy!  How's it going across the big pond?  LOL @ Jag's post, I was gonna ask about your kids, and how many you had these days? =) 

*Spraying ya with your fireman's hose" for just posting about news, and not sharing it!!

BarbieGirl
                        Participant

Eehgads
                          Participant

Hey Shaggy,

Great to see you post. I think of you often and remember our times in chat. I hope you and the family are well. I am still at the same email address, drop me a line and share your news.

Congrats on being NED 16 years. I knew you when…wow time has really flown by.

Happy Holidays to you and yours,

Michele

Shaggy
                              Participant

how you doing michelle….been a long time…all doing good over here.still clear of the dreaded mm….we had a little girl 2 years ago…time flies a bit….oh and got 4 grandkids now….2 boys , 2 girls

Shaggy
                                Participant

how you doing michelle….been a long time…all doing good over here.still clear of the dreaded mm….we had a little girl 2 years ago…time flies a bit….oh and got 4 grandkids now….2 boys , 2 girls

Shaggy
                                  Participant

Eehgads
                                  Participant

Hey Shaggy,

Great to see you post. I think of you often and remember our times in chat. I hope you and the family are well. I am still at the same email address, drop me a line and share your news.

Michele

Eehgads
                                    Participant

Hey Shaggy,

Michele

Shaggy
                                      Participant

we had another girl 2 years ago….and thats the last one now….weve got grandkids to look after now…so that keeps us busy…if any of you are facebook addicts you can find me under Ian Mutch.Just look for the fire uniform and drop by to say hello…wont be around at the weekend though as our daughter is getting married and ive got to giver her away…..i was thinking about ebay and getting some money for her,but she wouldnt have that

Shaggy
                                        Participant

we had another girl 2 years ago….and thats the last one now….weve got grandkids to look after now…so that keeps us busy…if any of you are facebook addicts you can find me under Ian Mutch.Just look for the fire uniform and drop by to say hello…wont be around at the weekend though as our daughter is getting married and ive got to giver her away…..i was thinking about ebay and getting some money for her,but she wouldnt have that

Shaggy
                                          Participant

Kim K
                                            Participant

Still here alive and kicking.  (I did progress to Stage IV in '09, but am still NED after surgery & IL-2).

Take care!

Kim K
                                              Participant

Still here alive and kicking.  (I did progress to Stage IV in '09, but am still NED after surgery & IL-2).

Take care!

Kim K
                                                Participant

Take care!

dian in spokane
                                                  Participant

Ian! how nice to see you and know that you are still doing so well.

There are plenty of us still around, but not many check this board anymore. This place is a sad shadow of what it used to be.

dian in spokane
                                                    Participant

There are plenty of us still around, but not many check this board anymore. This place is a sad shadow of what it used to be.

dian in spokane
                                                      Participant

Viewing 20 reply threads
                                                    • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
                                                    About the MRF Patient Forum

The MRF Patient Forum is the oldest and largest online community of people affected by melanoma. It is designed to provide peer support and information to caregivers, patients, family and friends. There is no better place to discuss different parts of your journey with this cancer and find the friends and support resources to make that journey more bearable.

The information on the forum is open and accessible to everyone. To add a new topic or to post a reply, you must be a registered user. Please note that you will be able to post both topics and replies anonymously even though you are logged in. All posts must abide by MRF posting policies.

Popular Topics