The information on this site is not intended or implied to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. Content within the patient forum is user-generated and has not been reviewed by medical professionals. Other sections of the Melanoma Research Foundation website include information that has been reviewed by medical professionals as appropriate. All medical decisions should be made in consultation with your doctor or other qualified medical professional.

Jerry Sullivan (Jerry from Cape Cod)

Forums General Melanoma Community Jerry Sullivan (Jerry from Cape Cod)

• Replies
      Lori C
      Participant

A great loss and a life well lived.  My deepest sympathies to his family and friends.  Jerry was always an encouragement and inspiration.

Lori

Lori C
        Participant

A great loss and a life well lived.  My deepest sympathies to his family and friends.  Jerry was always an encouragement and inspiration.

Lori

Lori C
          Participant

Lori

Phil S
            Participant
              What a wonderful article, and great tribute to Jerry! Prayers to his family, he fought well, now he can rest with the angels! God bless, Valerie and Phil
              Phil S
              Participant
                What a wonderful article, and great tribute to Jerry! Prayers to his family, he fought well, now he can rest with the angels! God bless, Valerie and Phil
                Phil S
                Participant
                  lhaley
                  Participant

Jerry you will be missed by so many here.  You have been an inspiration for all of us that you have touched.  You are now at peace and no longer in pain. 

Sending condolences to your family. 

Linda

lhaley
                    Participant

Jerry you will be missed by so many here.  You have been an inspiration for all of us that you have touched.  You are now at peace and no longer in pain. 

Linda

lhaley
                      Participant

Linda

King
                        Participant

Jerry will be missed by many.  Thanks for the link, Kevin.  For those of you who don't know, Kevin is running the Boston Marathon in April in Jerry's honor.

My sincere sympathy to Jerry's family, friends and pet.

Jerry was such an inspiration.

Stay Strong
                          King

Stage IV  7/05  Liver mets

King
                          Participant

Jerry will be missed by many.  Thanks for the link, Kevin.  For those of you who don't know, Kevin is running the Boston Marathon in April in Jerry's honor.

Stay Strong
                            King

King
                            Participant

Stay Strong
                              King

Lucassi
                              Participant

A great loss of a very special man.  My deepest condolences to the family.

Sigrid

Lucassi
                                Participant

Sigrid

Lucassi
                                  Participant

Sigrid

hope4cure1
                                    Participant

What a cool guy.  There is certainly a place in heaver for Jerry.  He was a true inspiration.  Sending prayers to his wife and children.

Hope

hope4cure1
                                      Participant

What a cool guy.  There is certainly a place in heaver for Jerry.  He was a true inspiration.  Sending prayers to his wife and children.

Hope

hope4cure1
                                        Participant

Hope

Fen
                                          Participant

An amazing man who touched many.  My deepest sympathy to his family, friends, and mpip-ers – may our memories of this delightful man inspire us to do more and do better.    fen

Fen
                                            Participant

An amazing man who touched many.  My deepest sympathy to his family, friends, and mpip-ers – may our memories of this delightful man inspire us to do more and do better.    fen

Fen
                                              Participant

BethA in VA
                                                Participant

This is very sad to hear.  I send my condolences to his family and friends.    Beth 3/B

BethA in VA
                                                  Participant

This is very sad to hear.  I send my condolences to his family and friends.    Beth 3/B

BethA in VA
                                                    Participant

Cate
                                                      Participant

I'm so sorry to read this.  Jerry was a source of inspiration for all of us and very helpful to me when I was caring for my father.   Cate

Cate
                                                        Participant

I'm so sorry to read this.  Jerry was a source of inspiration for all of us and very helpful to me when I was caring for my father.   Cate

Cate
                                                          Participant

mclaus23
                                                            Participant
                                                              My thoughts and prayers are with you all. Jerry was an inspiration.
                                                              mclaus23
                                                              Participant
                                                                mclaus23
                                                                Participant
                                                                  FormerCaregiver
                                                                  Participant

I am truly saddened to read that Jerry has passed away. My thoughts and prayers are with his family and friends.

Frank from Australia

FormerCaregiver
                                                                    Participant

I am truly saddened to read that Jerry has passed away. My thoughts and prayers are with his family and friends.

Frank from Australia

FormerCaregiver
                                                                      Participant

Frank from Australia

Kelli100299
                                                                        Participant

Great man…..

Kelli100299
                                                                          Participant

Great man…..

Kelli100299
                                                                            Participant

Great man…..

Rocco
                                                                              Participant

It is with heavy heart that again I say good-bye to someone I only met online.  Jerry had participated in an melaoma-related event that I had attended held at Dana Farber about a year ago.  He was easily recognizable in the room given his wide smile and white hair!  I missed an opportunity that evening to chat with him – he was already engrossed in conversation – I thought I'd just catch him at the next event…  My deepest condolences to Jerry's family and no doubt numerous friends.  He'll be equally missed by those of us in the melanoma community.

KevinM – thanks for posting.  Best of luck in the marathon!

-Rocco

Rocco
                                                                                Participant

It is with heavy heart that again I say good-bye to someone I only met online.  Jerry had participated in an melaoma-related event that I had attended held at Dana Farber about a year ago.  He was easily recognizable in the room given his wide smile and white hair!  I missed an opportunity that evening to chat with him – he was already engrossed in conversation – I thought I'd just catch him at the next event…  My deepest condolences to Jerry's family and no doubt numerous friends.  He'll be equally missed by those of us in the melanoma community.

-Rocco

Rocco
                                                                                  Participant

-Rocco

ChristineL
                                                                                    Participant

Sorry that you were taken from us, but at least you are pain free, and flying and biking to your heart's content.  You were an inspiration!  Missing you.

ChristineL

ChristineL
                                                                                      Participant

Sorry that you were taken from us, but at least you are pain free, and flying and biking to your heart's content.  You were an inspiration!  Missing you.

ChristineL

ChristineL
                                                                                        Participant

ChristineL

Viewing 41 reply threads
                                                                                      • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
                                                                                      About the MRF Patient Forum

The MRF Patient Forum is the oldest and largest online community of people affected by melanoma. It is designed to provide peer support and information to caregivers, patients, family and friends. There is no better place to discuss different parts of your journey with this cancer and find the friends and support resources to make that journey more bearable.

The information on the forum is open and accessible to everyone. To add a new topic or to post a reply, you must be a registered user. Please note that you will be able to post both topics and replies anonymously even though you are logged in. All posts must abide by MRF posting policies.

Popular Topics