The information on this site is not intended or implied to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. Content within the patient forum is user-generated and has not been reviewed by medical professionals. Other sections of the Melanoma Research Foundation website include information that has been reviewed by medical professionals as appropriate. All medical decisions should be made in consultation with your doctor or other qualified medical professional.

Jane From Maine you ROCK!!

Forums General Melanoma Community Jane From Maine you ROCK!!

• Replies
      akls
      Participant

This is Awesome!!!

Amy S. in Michigan

akls
        Participant

This is Awesome!!!

Amy S. in Michigan

ValinMtl
          Participant

Absolutely inspiring!!!  Right on, and so true..'there are no bad days in survivorship". 

Val, stage IV, failed ipi, currently looking for new trial

ValinMtl
            Participant

Absolutely inspiring!!!  Right on, and so true..'there are no bad days in survivorship". 

Val, stage IV, failed ipi, currently looking for new trial

King
              Participant

Yes, Jane is amazing!  I have been fortunate to have met her.   And,  Kevin, is another true inspiration with the many marathons he has completed.

Stay Strong

King

Stage IV 7/05 Liver mets

King
                Participant

Yes, Jane is amazing!  I have been fortunate to have met her.   And,  Kevin, is another true inspiration with the many marathons he has completed.

Stay Strong

King

Stage IV 7/05 Liver mets

MichaelFL
                  Participant

You go girlfriend! I wish I had your spunk, and I wish I was still 41!

Michael

MichaelFL
                    Participant

You go girlfriend! I wish I had your spunk, and I wish I was still 41!

Michael

Bill G
                      Participant

Fannnntastiiiiccccc!!!!!!

Bill G
                        Participant

Fannnntastiiiiccccc!!!!!!

Carol Taylor
                          Participant

I love her! Jane's amazing. Wonder how many people are booking skydiving jumps?

Grace and peace,

Carol

Carol Taylor
                            Participant

I love her! Jane's amazing. Wonder how many people are booking skydiving jumps?

Grace and peace,

Carol

Viewing 11 reply threads
                          • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
                          About the MRF Patient Forum

The MRF Patient Forum is the oldest and largest online community of people affected by melanoma. It is designed to provide peer support and information to caregivers, patients, family and friends. There is no better place to discuss different parts of your journey with this cancer and find the friends and support resources to make that journey more bearable.

The information on the forum is open and accessible to everyone. To add a new topic or to post a reply, you must be a registered user. Please note that you will be able to post both topics and replies anonymously even though you are logged in. All posts must abide by MRF posting policies.

Popular Topics