The information on this site is not intended or implied to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. Content within the patient forum is user-generated and has not been reviewed by medical professionals. Other sections of the Melanoma Research Foundation website include information that has been reviewed by medical professionals as appropriate. All medical decisions should be made in consultation with your doctor or other qualified medical professional.

Jamieth29….where are you?

Forums General Melanoma Community Jamieth29….where are you?

Participant

Has anyone heard from or been in touch with Jamie…..from what I can see his last post was 10/21……

Jamie- if you can, please post and let us know how you're doing.

tks,

jenny

Viewing 2 reply threads
    • Replies
        keepthefaith11
        Participant
          I have been wondering as well.

Annie

keepthefaith11
          Participant

Annie

maryb-z
              Participant

I saw your posts and sent him a text. When I hear from him I will let you know or perhaps he will:)

jamieth29
                Participant
                  Been a really hard month. I was is md anderson to get started on il-2 as a do have LMD and not really sure what is up next besides disappointment. I will post back after Christmas and straighten things out. Will be back at md in 2 2eewks. Josh this stuff has got to stop. One of these treatments will work we got to keep grinding at it
                  jenny22
                  Participant

Hi JAMIE-

So glad to see your post…….but not to see whats been going on…didnt know about LMD…..damn…..i kept looking for updates from you.

Not even sure what to say, except that I am thinking about you and hoping for something good down the road for you….(AND FOR JOSH, Paul, and so many others)

PLEASE keep us psoted.

xxoo

Jenny

jenny22
                    Participant

Hi JAMIE-

So glad to see your post…….but not to see whats been going on…didnt know about LMD…..damn…..i kept looking for updates from you.

Not even sure what to say, except that I am thinking about you and hoping for something good down the road for you….(AND FOR JOSH, Paul, and so many others)

PLEASE keep us psoted.

xxoo

Jenny

jenny22
                      Participant

Hi JAMIE-

PLEASE keep us psoted.

xxoo

Jenny

maryb-z
                        Participant

Damn, Jamie obviously not the news any of us were hoping for. Was really praying you werre so busy enjoying the holidays melanoma was behind you! I know you will continue your warrior spirit and fight. PLEASE remember I do not live far from you. Feel free to give my number to your wife even if she just wants to talk or if you or she needs ANYTHING!!!! 920-740-8277

maryb-z
                          Participant

Damn, Jamie obviously not the news any of us were hoping for. Was really praying you werre so busy enjoying the holidays melanoma was behind you! I know you will continue your warrior spirit and fight. PLEASE remember I do not live far from you. Feel free to give my number to your wife even if she just wants to talk or if you or she needs ANYTHING!!!! 920-740-8277

maryb-z
                            Participant

_Paul_
                              Participant

I am really sorry to hear that. Adrianna's husband Rob came to visit me at the hospital and he talked about her LMD and interthecal IL-2 at MDA. Is that what you are doing there, the interthecal IL-2 trial?

I am 100% with what you said to Josh, and really hoping you can find some durable results.

– Paul

_Paul_
                                Participant

I am really sorry to hear that. Adrianna's husband Rob came to visit me at the hospital and he talked about her LMD and interthecal IL-2 at MDA. Is that what you are doing there, the interthecal IL-2 trial?

I am 100% with what you said to Josh, and really hoping you can find some durable results.

– Paul

_Paul_
                                  Participant

– Paul

jamieth29
                                    Participant
                                      Been a really hard month. I was is md anderson to get started on il-2 as a do have LMD and not really sure what is up next besides disappointment. I will post back after Christmas and straighten things out. Will be back at md in 2 2eewks. Josh this stuff has got to stop. One of these treatments will work we got to keep grinding at it
                                      jamieth29
                                      Participant
                                        jamieth29
                                        Participant
                                          Bubbles
                                          Participant

Been watching and thinking of you as well, Jamie.  So sorry for all that I imagine you are dealing with.  Hang in there….you guys are tough!!  Much love, c

Bubbles
                                            Participant

Been watching and thinking of you as well, Jamie.  So sorry for all that I imagine you are dealing with.  Hang in there….you guys are tough!!  Much love, c

Bubbles
                                              Participant

jamieth29
                                                Participant
                                                  jamieth29
                                                  Participant
                                                    maryb-z
                                                    Participant

I saw your posts and sent him a text. When I hear from him I will let you know or perhaps he will:)

maryb-z
                                                      Participant

keepthefaith11
                                                      Participant

Annie

Viewing 2 reply threads
                                                    • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
                                                    About the MRF Patient Forum

The MRF Patient Forum is the oldest and largest online community of people affected by melanoma. It is designed to provide peer support and information to caregivers, patients, family and friends. There is no better place to discuss different parts of your journey with this cancer and find the friends and support resources to make that journey more bearable.

The information on the forum is open and accessible to everyone. To add a new topic or to post a reply, you must be a registered user. Please note that you will be able to post both topics and replies anonymously even though you are logged in. All posts must abide by MRF posting policies.

Popular Topics