The information on this site is not intended or implied to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. Content within the patient forum is user-generated and has not been reviewed by medical professionals. Other sections of the Melanoma Research Foundation website include information that has been reviewed by medical professionals as appropriate. All medical decisions should be made in consultation with your doctor or other qualified medical professional.

Jake and Charlie S.

Forums General Melanoma Community Jake and Charlie S.

Participant

Anyone have updates on Jake and Charlie S.?  I think of them often and hope for the best but haven't seen any recent posts.

Viewing 5 reply threads
    • Replies
        JoshF
        Participant

I too think of them. I always like to think they're great and just moved on. It beats hearing crappy news, while I love the people here…things get heartbreaking at times. But thinking of them also causes me to wonder…

Josh

KMick
            Participant

I also often think of you too Josh and am thankful that you keep us posted.  I've followed your story since my own diagnosis and I can't help but think with all the new treatments available that you are going to come out on the other side of this nightmare and live to be an old man and hold your grandchildren.  There are plenty of success stories here and you will be one of them but I certainly get it when it all seems so bleak.  My heart breaks for what you've been through and continue to endure; I can't imagine.  Take care and again, thanks for keeping us posted.

JoshF
              Participant

Thank you for your kind thoughts. I will remain optimistic. The mental battle is tough, and while I love the people on this forum, the disappointment  and heartache gets to me. I love the good stories, I want more of them. Thanks for your post on Jake & Charlie…we heard from Jake's mom…now hopefully Charlie.

Josh

JoshF
                Participant

Thank you for your kind thoughts. I will remain optimistic. The mental battle is tough, and while I love the people on this forum, the disappointment  and heartache gets to me. I love the good stories, I want more of them. Thanks for your post on Jake & Charlie…we heard from Jake's mom…now hopefully Charlie.

Josh

JoshF
                  Participant

Josh

KMick
                    Participant

I also often think of you too Josh and am thankful that you keep us posted.  I've followed your story since my own diagnosis and I can't help but think with all the new treatments available that you are going to come out on the other side of this nightmare and live to be an old man and hold your grandchildren.  There are plenty of success stories here and you will be one of them but I certainly get it when it all seems so bleak.  My heart breaks for what you've been through and continue to endure; I can't imagine.  Take care and again, thanks for keeping us posted.

KMick
                      Participant

Momofjake
                        Participant

Jake is doing great:) No crappy news today❤️  I am always praying and sending much love your way!! 

Kerri

Momofjake
                          Participant

Jake is doing great:) No crappy news today❤️  I am always praying and sending much love your way!! 

Kerri

Momofjake
                            Participant

Kerri

JoshF
                            Participant

I too think of them. I always like to think they're great and just moved on. It beats hearing crappy news, while I love the people here…things get heartbreaking at times. But thinking of them also causes me to wonder…

Josh

JoshF
                              Participant

Josh

Momofjake
                                Participant

I posted an update:) Thanks for asking. 

Momofjake
                                  Participant

Momofjake
                                    Participant

Viewing 5 reply threads
                                  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
                                  About the MRF Patient Forum

The MRF Patient Forum is the oldest and largest online community of people affected by melanoma. It is designed to provide peer support and information to caregivers, patients, family and friends. There is no better place to discuss different parts of your journey with this cancer and find the friends and support resources to make that journey more bearable.

The information on the forum is open and accessible to everyone. To add a new topic or to post a reply, you must be a registered user. Please note that you will be able to post both topics and replies anonymously even though you are logged in. All posts must abide by MRF posting policies.

Popular Topics