The information on this site is not intended or implied to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. Content within the patient forum is user-generated and has not been reviewed by medical professionals. Other sections of the Melanoma Research Foundation website include information that has been reviewed by medical professionals as appropriate. All medical decisions should be made in consultation with your doctor or other qualified medical professional.

It’s a Christmas Miracle!

Forums General Melanoma Community It’s a Christmas Miracle!

Participant

The music has stopped!   Halleluia!

The music has stopped!   Halleluia!

Viewing 3 reply threads
    • Replies
        dian in spokane
        Participant

well…don't get your hopes up. It's not even december yet. It will likely start back up again

dian in spokane
          Participant

well…don't get your hopes up. It's not even december yet. It will likely start back up again

LV
              Participant

You were right, Dian. It's baa-aack.

bcl
                Participant

knickers     (polite way of saying shit!!!!)

bcl
                  Participant

knickers     (polite way of saying shit!!!!)

LV
                    Participant

You were right, Dian. It's baa-aack.

LV
                    Participant

Oh. Reality check. Thanks.  ๐Ÿ™‚

TinaR
                        Participant

Oh, don't distress…you know, one loose bulb and it all shuts down….

LV
                          Participant

Well, it's all still blinking furiously – the manger scene is lit to the nines – but the music has definitely gone away, even if only for the time being. I'll take what I can get.

TinaR
                            Participant

Here's a little suggestion I picked up from this place ….send an anonymous note! Express your displeasure to the elf or to the homeowners association ( if you have one). Does your neighborhood have deed restrictions?

LV
                              Participant

Me? Live in a deed-restricted neighborhood? Never! They'd never have allowed the football goal-post in the side yard, or the lovely turquoise garage door. Until a few years ago, my neighborhood was more rural than suburban. One of the neighbors had a cow, some have chickens, and goats. We are quite the hodge-podge.

I thought of the anonymous note, but I'm not a fan of operating that way. When it finally gets to be too much, I'll just have to go talk to him and ask if he can at least cut the volume.

Between the workmen doing the bath remodel during the day, and the music at night, my house seems noisier than it did with the kids here. Hmmm…. maybe it's payback for the years of band practice in the garage.

LV
                                Participant

Ha! I do have earplugs, but I am not going to walk around my own house with them in. I like to hear the comings and goings of the nieghborhood, the creatures and cars.

LV
                                  Participant

Ha! I do have earplugs, but I am not going to walk around my own house with them in. I like to hear the comings and goings of the nieghborhood, the creatures and cars.

LV
                                    Participant

Me? Live in a deed-restricted neighborhood? Never! They'd never have allowed the football goal-post in the side yard, or the lovely turquoise garage door. Until a few years ago, my neighborhood was more rural than suburban. One of the neighbors had a cow, some have chickens, and goats. We are quite the hodge-podge.

I thought of the anonymous note, but I'm not a fan of operating that way. When it finally gets to be too much, I'll just have to go talk to him and ask if he can at least cut the volume.

Between the workmen doing the bath remodel during the day, and the music at night, my house seems noisier than it did with the kids here. Hmmm…. maybe it's payback for the years of band practice in the garage.

TinaR
                                      Participant

Here's a little suggestion I picked up from this place ….send an anonymous note! Express your displeasure to the elf or to the homeowners association ( if you have one). Does your neighborhood have deed restrictions?

LV
                                        Participant

Well, it's all still blinking furiously – the manger scene is lit to the nines – but the music has definitely gone away, even if only for the time being. I'll take what I can get.

TinaR
                                          Participant

Oh, don't distress…you know, one loose bulb and it all shuts down….

LV
                                          Participant

Oh. Reality check. Thanks.  ๐Ÿ™‚

Viewing 3 reply threads
                                        • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
                                        About the MRF Patient Forum

The MRF Patient Forum is the oldest and largest online community of people affected by melanoma. It is designed to provide peer support and information to caregivers, patients, family and friends. There is no better place to discuss different parts of your journey with this cancer and find the friends and support resources to make that journey more bearable.

The information on the forum is open and accessible to everyone. To add a new topic or to post a reply, you must be a registered user. Please note that you will be able to post both topics and replies anonymously even though you are logged in. All posts must abide byย MRF posting policies.

Popular Topics