The information on this site is not intended or implied to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. Content within the patient forum is user-generated and has not been reviewed by medical professionals. Other sections of the Melanoma Research Foundation website include information that has been reviewed by medical professionals as appropriate. All medical decisions should be made in consultation with your doctor or other qualified medical professional.

isolated limb infusion

Forums General Melanoma Community isolated limb infusion

Participant

Hi

Going to Md Anderson in a few weeks for isolated limb infusion..anyone  with experience with this? Any info helpful on what to expect ..Thanks Dee

Hi

Going to Md Anderson in a few weeks for isolated limb infusion..anyone  with experience with this? Any info helpful on what to expect ..Thanks Dee

Viewing 5 reply threads
    • Replies
        Charlie S
        Participant

Arm or leg and what drug?

Cheers,

Charlie S

deeczar
            Participant

Hi charlie thanks for responding..it is my leg and the drug is melphalan …  Thanks Dee

deeczar
              Participant

Hi charlie thanks for responding..it is my leg and the drug is melphalan …  Thanks Dee

deeczar
                Participant

Charlie S
                Participant

Cheers,

Charlie S

Charlie S
                  Participant

Cheers,

Charlie S

Vermont_Donna
                    Participant

Hi Dee,

I did answer this same question that you posted on 12/12…did you see my response? Yes I have done the ILP…Mass General two years ago…..my right leg, drug melphalen……please read my profile for info, plus put isolated limb perfusion in the search bar at the top of the bulletin board for more responses. I have posted extensively about this.

Please feel free to send me an email with your phone number if you want,

Vermont_Donna, stage 3a, NED

deeczar
                        Participant

Hi Donna

Thank you for responding… yes I missed your first response, didn't think it had posted since I'm a little computer challenged…my email is [email protected]

deeczar
                          Participant

Hi Donna

Thank you for responding… yes I missed your first response, didn't think it had posted since I'm a little computer challenged…my email is [email protected]

deeczar
                            Participant

Hi Donna

Vermont_Donna
                            Participant

Hi Dee,

I did answer this same question that you posted on 12/12…did you see my response? Yes I have done the ILP…Mass General two years ago…..my right leg, drug melphalen……please read my profile for info, plus put isolated limb perfusion in the search bar at the top of the bulletin board for more responses. I have posted extensively about this.

Vermont_Donna
                              Participant

Hi Dee,

Viewing 5 reply threads
                            • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
                            About the MRF Patient Forum

The MRF Patient Forum is the oldest and largest online community of people affected by melanoma. It is designed to provide peer support and information to caregivers, patients, family and friends. There is no better place to discuss different parts of your journey with this cancer and find the friends and support resources to make that journey more bearable.

The information on the forum is open and accessible to everyone. To add a new topic or to post a reply, you must be a registered user. Please note that you will be able to post both topics and replies anonymously even though you are logged in. All posts must abide by MRF posting policies.

Popular Topics