The information on this site is not intended or implied to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. Content within the patient forum is user-generated and has not been reviewed by medical professionals. Other sections of the Melanoma Research Foundation website include information that has been reviewed by medical professionals as appropriate. All medical decisions should be made in consultation with your doctor or other qualified medical professional.

Ipilimumab and cbd oil????

Forums General Melanoma Community Ipilimumab and cbd oil????

Participant

Hi folks,

Im now on Ipi treatment and i would like to start with Cbd oil but first i want to know if someone has do it with no bad reaction.

Thanks all

Viewing 2 reply threads
    • Replies
        Ginger8888
        Participant

I have done Yeroy but have not done CBD oil…I have done a lot of reading about Cannabis oil and have read that it does not hurt while taking treatment, just make sure you know who you're getting it from and it's the right strain for your needs and is made right..Hemp oil has no effect on cancer but Cannabis oil does, i wish it was legal in my state, i'd be on it right now..I have read many success stories about it..Good luck

enatti
            Participant

How's your experiment going?  I hear CBD helps prevent spread but does nothing to the cancer itself.  My father is going to be recommended Keytruda.  Is that better than Ipi?

Ginger8888
              Participant

Not sure but as of Thursday i am NED with Yervoy..I've heard Keytruda has improved when yervoy couldn't but have also heard that people are failing it also, just depends on the person..If Cannabis oil was legal in my state i would be taking it also..I've heard it is curing cancers and killing tumors..

Ginger8888
                Participant

Not sure but as of Thursday i am NED with Yervoy..I've heard Keytruda has improved when yervoy couldn't but have also heard that people are failing it also, just depends on the person..If Cannabis oil was legal in my state i would be taking it also..I've heard it is curing cancers and killing tumors..

Ginger8888
                  Participant

enatti
                    Participant

How's your experiment going?  I hear CBD helps prevent spread but does nothing to the cancer itself.  My father is going to be recommended Keytruda.  Is that better than Ipi?

enatti
                      Participant

Ginger8888
                      Participant

I have done Yeroy but have not done CBD oil…I have done a lot of reading about Cannabis oil and have read that it does not hurt while taking treatment, just make sure you know who you're getting it from and it's the right strain for your needs and is made right..Hemp oil has no effect on cancer but Cannabis oil does, i wish it was legal in my state, i'd be on it right now..I have read many success stories about it..Good luck

Ginger8888
                        Participant

Viewing 2 reply threads
                      • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
                      About the MRF Patient Forum

The MRF Patient Forum is the oldest and largest online community of people affected by melanoma. It is designed to provide peer support and information to caregivers, patients, family and friends. There is no better place to discuss different parts of your journey with this cancer and find the friends and support resources to make that journey more bearable.

The information on the forum is open and accessible to everyone. To add a new topic or to post a reply, you must be a registered user. Please note that you will be able to post both topics and replies anonymously even though you are logged in. All posts must abide by MRF posting policies.

Popular Topics