The information on this site is not intended or implied to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. Content within the patient forum is user-generated and has not been reviewed by medical professionals. Other sections of the Melanoma Research Foundation website include information that has been reviewed by medical professionals as appropriate. All medical decisions should be made in consultation with your doctor or other qualified medical professional.

I would like to hear from people with stage IV and taking IPPI [yervoy]

Forums General Melanoma Community I would like to hear from people with stage IV and taking IPPI [yervoy]

Participant

I have stage 4 Melanoma that has moved to the lungs, they found 15 nodules on my lungs ,  while I was taking Leukine. The rest of my test show that the rest of my body is clear including the brain. I have since started taking Ippi , will be doing my second treatment on the first of March at James Cancer Center in Columbus Ohio. I know all the side effect it can cause but have yet to have any of them. I was just wondering how effective that it has been for someone else. I know Dr. Kendra said it would get worse before it got better, But how much worse can it get.?

I have stage 4 Melanoma that has moved to the lungs, they found 15 nodules on my lungs ,  while I was taking Leukine. The rest of my test show that the rest of my body is clear including the brain. I have since started taking Ippi , will be doing my second treatment on the first of March at James Cancer Center in Columbus Ohio. I know all the side effect it can cause but have yet to have any of them. I was just wondering how effective that it has been for someone else. I know Dr. Kendra said it would get worse before it got better, But how much worse can it get.? I have 3 small school age children who are constantly bring home some kind of germs to share with me, so how do I know the differnce between this and the side effects of the drug?

Viewing 26 reply threads
    • Replies
        yoopergirl
        Participant

I am also stage IV had my 3rd infusion of ipi yestereday but my doctor knows very little of this drug so I am on my own with the help of this board. I have the itching and right now I have a virus so am fighting that too. Hope someone else here can help you. My mets on the lungs have not shrunk yet and I have 3 new tumors on my arm so I am getting worse but hoping for a response.  Take care,  yoopergirl

ElaineLinn
            Participant

I know my dr. said it could take up to 28 weeks to see any progress, But I dont know if I want to wait 28 weeks if nothing is happening. I currently am having no side effects , other than this nasty little virus, [ my kids have all had the same thing] I am going to fly to Lousiana in March to surprise my oldest daughter and grandaughter and dont want to spend the whole week with them sick. But I also want to be able to see them just incase these treatments do not work.

Lisa13
              Participant

I had about 15 lung mets as well and finished last October. At my 12th & 16th scan, the mets had decreased by 50% and some disappeared.  In January, they grew marginally, but my LDH had gone down to 200 (from 334), so it's hard to even know if this is growth or inflammation.   I just started ipi again as a reinduction.

Like both of you, I also have a virus (cold) that I've definately got from my 2 year and husband, Other than the cold, I feel great in general.

I have good thoughts on both of you. Keep in mind, if your tumours/mets are very small, you have a better chance of ipi working for you. Also keep track of your ALC blood work from the Dr. as they say that makes a difference as well.  I never had any symptoms throughout other than some itchying at times – everyone  is very different.

Best of luck!

Lisa

Lisa13
                Participant

I had about 15 lung mets as well and finished last October. At my 12th & 16th scan, the mets had decreased by 50% and some disappeared.  In January, they grew marginally, but my LDH had gone down to 200 (from 334), so it's hard to even know if this is growth or inflammation.   I just started ipi again as a reinduction.

Like both of you, I also have a virus (cold) that I've definately got from my 2 year and husband, Other than the cold, I feel great in general.

I have good thoughts on both of you. Keep in mind, if your tumours/mets are very small, you have a better chance of ipi working for you. Also keep track of your ALC blood work from the Dr. as they say that makes a difference as well.  I never had any symptoms throughout other than some itchying at times – everyone  is very different.

Best of luck!

Lisa

Lisa13
                  Participant

Best of luck!

Lisa

ElaineLinn
                    Participant

I know my dr. said it could take up to 28 weeks to see any progress, But I dont know if I want to wait 28 weeks if nothing is happening. I currently am having no side effects , other than this nasty little virus, [ my kids have all had the same thing] I am going to fly to Lousiana in March to surprise my oldest daughter and grandaughter and dont want to spend the whole week with them sick. But I also want to be able to see them just incase these treatments do not work.

ElaineLinn
                      Participant

yoopergirl
                      Participant

I am also stage IV had my 3rd infusion of ipi yestereday but my doctor knows very little of this drug so I am on my own with the help of this board. I have the itching and right now I have a virus so am fighting that too. Hope someone else here can help you. My mets on the lungs have not shrunk yet and I have 3 new tumors on my arm so I am getting worse but hoping for a response.  Take care,  yoopergirl

yoopergirl
                        Participant

boot2aboot
                          Participant

Hi Elaine,

i am stage 4 (the walking undead as Charlie likes to call us) and i also see Dr Kendra.

I have never been on ipi but, from what i have heard it takes awhile for it to work…some, on this board, has had great success with it…Lisa, also a member of this board, has never had a side effect of it so, it is not unusual NOT to have side effects on ipi.  

boots

boot2aboot
                            Participant

Hi Elaine,

i am stage 4 (the walking undead as Charlie likes to call us) and i also see Dr Kendra.

I have never been on ipi but, from what i have heard it takes awhile for it to work…some, on this board, has had great success with it…Lisa, also a member of this board, has never had a side effect of it so, it is not unusual NOT to have side effects on ipi.  

boots

boot2aboot
                              Participant

Hi Elaine,

boots

Gene_S
                                Participant

This is my melanoma doctor speech on you tube.

The treatment (ippi) starts around the 18:50 minute marker
                                  if you want to fast forward to it.

Best Wishes,
                                  Gene (Stage IV currently doing maintenance ippy with gm-csf)
                                  Gene_S
                                  Participant

Best Wishes,
                                    Gene_S
                                    Participant

Best Wishes,
                                      heg50heg
                                      Participant

Elaine, I also see Dr. kendra. I am still stage 3 but am doing my next set of scans on Wed the 23rd. Just kind of wondering if you had any side effects or if you could tell when you had the lung nodules. Were you short of breath or coughing or any thing or did you just get lucky to find them on a scan.smiley

Maxximom
                                          Participant

WOW!! i also see Kr. Kendra.. that make 4 of us on this thread alone.. I was starting to think that I was the only one here.I am stage 1V..in my kung and had my first Ippi treatment last Monday. I never had any skin lesions and my diagnosis was a shock after I had a CAT scan for anotherreason (which turned out just fine) I have a 6cm mass in my left upper lung and one nodule wich is assumed to be a met. No primary site has been discovered. I have had no symptoms

Joan

Maxximom
                                            Participant

WOW!! i also see Kr. Kendra.. that make 4 of us on this thread alone.. I was starting to think that I was the only one here.I am stage 1V..in my kung and had my first Ippi treatment last Monday. I never had any skin lesions and my diagnosis was a shock after I had a CAT scan for anotherreason (which turned out just fine) I have a 6cm mass in my left upper lung and one nodule wich is assumed to be a met. No primary site has been discovered. I have had no symptoms

Joan

Maxximom
                                              Participant

Joan

ElaineLinn
                                                Participant

I did notice a differnce but thought it was just allergys , I was doing Leukine treatments and they were hard on me , so I assumed that it was to  shots. And it was just by the grace of God that my family Dr. found them by accident.  I notice a difference in my breathing now, BUT I have also put on 50 lbs since all this started so it may be due to that, but that little cought that just wont go away. Kendra is a wonderful dr. she in my opinion is the best and I hope she continues to be my favorite Dr. and give me only good news.

ElaineLinn
                                                  Participant

I did notice a differnce but thought it was just allergys , I was doing Leukine treatments and they were hard on me , so I assumed that it was to  shots. And it was just by the grace of God that my family Dr. found them by accident.  I notice a difference in my breathing now, BUT I have also put on 50 lbs since all this started so it may be due to that, but that little cought that just wont go away. Kendra is a wonderful dr. she in my opinion is the best and I hope she continues to be my favorite Dr. and give me only good news.

ElaineLinn
                                                    Participant

heg50heg
                                                    Participant

Elaine, I also see Dr. kendra. I am still stage 3 but am doing my next set of scans on Wed the 23rd. Just kind of wondering if you had any side effects or if you could tell when you had the lung nodules. Were you short of breath or coughing or any thing or did you just get lucky to find them on a scan.smiley

heg50heg
                                                      Participant

Maxximom
                                                        Participant

Elaine.. I also asked Dr Kendra about the kids..in my case 5 and 6 year old grandkids..sharing their bugs with me as they are snot factories..and I was told not to worry to much.. just do a lot of hand washing. I will try not to do that much hugging and kissing if I can though if they have active colds.They live nearby and I baby sit a lot..it won't be easy.She also told me..the same as she told you and all the infomation that I have read.. things often get worse before they improve. Keeping fingers crossed for all of us.

Joan

Maxximom
                                                          Participant

Elaine.. I also asked Dr Kendra about the kids..in my case 5 and 6 year old grandkids..sharing their bugs with me as they are snot factories..and I was told not to worry to much.. just do a lot of hand washing. I will try not to do that much hugging and kissing if I can though if they have active colds.They live nearby and I baby sit a lot..it won't be easy.She also told me..the same as she told you and all the infomation that I have read.. things often get worse before they improve. Keeping fingers crossed for all of us.

Joan

Maxximom
                                                            Participant

Joan

ElaineLinn
                                                                Participant

Joan I dont think I could go a day with out a hug and kiss from my little ones. But I also know that I can not do to much of these sickness and keep my sanity, LOL.

I hate hearing that so many people have this awlfu cancer. But it is good to get support from people who know what your going through. I know I am scared to death, and I assume the rest of you are to.  I will be traveling to Lousiana March 10 to see my newest granddaughter who I have only have the pleasure of see over the internet. So I am worried about all the bugs I am going to catch on that trip. But it is the trip of a life time that I will not pass up!  I want to wish you all the best and I hope and pray that this cures us all.

ElaineLinn
                                                                  Participant

Joan I dont think I could go a day with out a hug and kiss from my little ones. But I also know that I can not do to much of these sickness and keep my sanity, LOL.

I hate hearing that so many people have this awlfu cancer. But it is good to get support from people who know what your going through. I know I am scared to death, and I assume the rest of you are to.  I will be traveling to Lousiana March 10 to see my newest granddaughter who I have only have the pleasure of see over the internet. So I am worried about all the bugs I am going to catch on that trip. But it is the trip of a life time that I will not pass up!  I want to wish you all the best and I hope and pray that this cures us all.

ElaineLinn
                                                                    Participant

trishahimm
                                                                    Participant

My dad recently finished his 12 weeks on IPI and his PET scan showed significant decreases in the number and size of most of his mets. He had numerous on his liver, lungs, spleen and one on his spine along with many on the skin in several places on his body and in the groin area where his lymph nodes were removed from the original metastasis.  His original tumor was on the ball of his foot. He had immediate changes to the visible skin lesions after the first infusion and they all completely disappeared long before the treatment was over, so we were hopeful that his PET scan would show the results it did after seeing the response by the visible lesions. A couple of mets increased in size, one on the spleen and the one in his spine, but they didn't start IPI until nearly 3 weeks after the PET scan that they compared to, so there is a chance that they are actually responding as well. We won't know for sure until the next scan in May. Whatever the case, the Drs are amazed that he is with us and doing so well today, considering how heavy the cancer load was at the beginning of the IPI treatment. They had never treated with IPI before and were shocked at his response.

He had very little side effects after the first 2 infusions. Mostly just fatigue. Then just before his 3rd treatment, he wasn't feeling well, and it turns out his liver counts went out of whack and they nearly stopped the treatment.  After discussion, they decided that the cancer would take him if they stopped so they would take the risk with his liver to give him the treatment. He took very good care of himself and was able to get his liver counts to drop, not back to normal, but enough to feel confident to finish the treatments. His liver is back within normal ranges now. He has developed a rash after the end of treatment that he is still dealing with, but a small price to pay he feels.

He is by no means NED, but IPI has certainly prolonged his time with us and he is able to function very well right now. He is doing his regular routine and taking short trips on the weekends with my mom. He just celebrated his 60th Bday and he was just ecstatic since he didn't expect to see it! Hopefully he stays stable for much longer!

I hope your experience is as good or better than my dad's! Keep a positive attitude. My dad says that is the most important thing he has done throughout his experience so far. Good luck to you.

Trisha

trishahimm
                                                                      Participant

My dad recently finished his 12 weeks on IPI and his PET scan showed significant decreases in the number and size of most of his mets. He had numerous on his liver, lungs, spleen and one on his spine along with many on the skin in several places on his body and in the groin area where his lymph nodes were removed from the original metastasis.  His original tumor was on the ball of his foot. He had immediate changes to the visible skin lesions after the first infusion and they all completely disappeared long before the treatment was over, so we were hopeful that his PET scan would show the results it did after seeing the response by the visible lesions. A couple of mets increased in size, one on the spleen and the one in his spine, but they didn't start IPI until nearly 3 weeks after the PET scan that they compared to, so there is a chance that they are actually responding as well. We won't know for sure until the next scan in May. Whatever the case, the Drs are amazed that he is with us and doing so well today, considering how heavy the cancer load was at the beginning of the IPI treatment. They had never treated with IPI before and were shocked at his response.

He had very little side effects after the first 2 infusions. Mostly just fatigue. Then just before his 3rd treatment, he wasn't feeling well, and it turns out his liver counts went out of whack and they nearly stopped the treatment.  After discussion, they decided that the cancer would take him if they stopped so they would take the risk with his liver to give him the treatment. He took very good care of himself and was able to get his liver counts to drop, not back to normal, but enough to feel confident to finish the treatments. His liver is back within normal ranges now. He has developed a rash after the end of treatment that he is still dealing with, but a small price to pay he feels.

He is by no means NED, but IPI has certainly prolonged his time with us and he is able to function very well right now. He is doing his regular routine and taking short trips on the weekends with my mom. He just celebrated his 60th Bday and he was just ecstatic since he didn't expect to see it! Hopefully he stays stable for much longer!

I hope your experience is as good or better than my dad's! Keep a positive attitude. My dad says that is the most important thing he has done throughout his experience so far. Good luck to you.

Trisha

trishahimm
                                                                        Participant

Trisha

Gene_S
                                                                            Participant

Hi Trisha,

RE: "They had never treated with IPI before and were shocked at his response."

——————————————————————————————————-

All of your posting is very good news!!!   My concerns are is Kaiser South in San Francisco a

specialist in melanoma cancer center?  The reason for asking is that I was told with my stage IV

melanoma cancer in order to judge the effectives of the treatment that a CT scan would be

necessary. They can't measure the regression/progression on a pet scan.

================================================================

I am firm believer that low levels of vitamin D-3  has a lot to do with melanoma!

The only proper way is know to be tested.  The proper amount of sunlight is also very helpful!

Best Wishes to you and your dad…   Gene (also stage IV)

boot2aboot
                                                                              Participant

OK , Kendra Users…

I got a melanoma group started at the James once a month…Next meeting is March 21…Why don't we 'Meet Up' there?

Secondly, Did you know they have a BM anti-PD1 trial still going there? I JUST FOUND OUT…

Thirdly, I am demanding a Vit D level every blood draw (once a month) and you should too…it should be standard…

Another thing, for Zelboraf Users, MAKE SURE  the team schedules a derm visit. regularly…i have  a squamous cell cancer from the Zelboraf that looks exactly like a zit…who knew…

boots

Maxximom
                                                                                Participant

Boots and other Dr Kendra patients…thank you Boots.. I would be happy to meet March 21 for the Melanoma group..where and what time is the meeting? … do you all know that there is a all day symposium on Satursy May 5..I know that Dr Kendra will be one of the speakers..I don;t know who the other speakers are. You have to sign up in advance and I was told that they fillmup fast. Is thir a way to email me privately without my posting my email address publicly..if so feel free and I will send you the infomation as well as my phone number

Joan

Maxximom
                                                                                  Participant

Boots and other Dr Kendra patients…thank you Boots.. I would be happy to meet March 21 for the Melanoma group..where and what time is the meeting? … do you all know that there is a all day symposium on Satursy May 5..I know that Dr Kendra will be one of the speakers..I don;t know who the other speakers are. You have to sign up in advance and I was told that they fillmup fast. Is thir a way to email me privately without my posting my email address publicly..if so feel free and I will send you the infomation as well as my phone number

Joan

Maxximom
                                                                                    Participant

Joan

boot2aboot
                                                                                      Participant

email me and i will send info or go on osu.mychart or call and ask Janet or Phoung..

boots

boot2aboot
                                                                                        Participant

email me and i will send info or go on osu.mychart or call and ask Janet or Phoung..

boots

boot2aboot
                                                                                          Participant

boots

boot2aboot
                                                                                            Participant

email me at:

[email protected]

cheers…

boot2aboot
                                                                                              Participant

email me at:

[email protected]

cheers…

boot2aboot
                                                                                                Participant

email me at:

[email protected]

cheers…

Gene_S
                                                                                                  Participant

RE:  "Thirdly, I am demanding a Vit D level every blood draw (once a month) and you should too…it should be standard"

————————————————————————————————————————-

Please make sure that you get tested for vitamin D-3 not D-2. In my opinion quarterly testing would be just fine.

Don't be surprised that you may have to go to an outside source for a vitamin D-3 test.

Best Wishes,

Gene

boot2aboot
                                                                                                    Participant

naw, they do it at the James…but only if you insist

boots

boot2aboot
                                                                                                      Participant

boots

boot2aboot
                                                                                                        Participant

boots

Gene_S
                                                                                                          Participant

RE:  "Thirdly, I am demanding a Vit D level every blood draw (once a month) and you should too…it should be standard"

Please make sure that you get tested for vitamin D-3 not D-2. In my opinion quarterly testing would be just fine.

Don't be surprised that you may have to go to an outside source for a vitamin D-3 test.

Best Wishes,

Gene

Gene_S
                                                                                                            Participant

Best Wishes,

Gene

boot2aboot
                                                                                                              Participant

OK , Kendra Users…

I got a melanoma group started at the James once a month…Next meeting is March 21…Why don't we 'Meet Up' there?

Secondly, Did you know they have a BM anti-PD1 trial still going there? I JUST FOUND OUT…

Thirdly, I am demanding a Vit D level every blood draw (once a month) and you should too…it should be standard…

Another thing, for Zelboraf Users, MAKE SURE  the team schedules a derm visit. regularly…i have  a squamous cell cancer from the Zelboraf that looks exactly like a zit…who knew…

boots

boot2aboot
                                                                                                                Participant

OK , Kendra Users…

boots

Gene_S
                                                                                                                  Participant

Hi Trisha,

All of your posting is very good news!!!   My concerns are is Kaiser South in San Francisco a

specialist in melanoma cancer center?  The reason for asking is that I was told with my stage IV

melanoma cancer in order to judge the effectives of the treatment that a CT scan would be

I am firm believer that low levels of vitamin D-3  has a lot to do with melanoma!

The only proper way is know to be tested.  The proper amount of sunlight is also very helpful!

Gene_S
                                                                                                                    Participant

Hi Trisha,

KRob
                                                                                                                    Participant

I too am a stage IV who is currently NED. This thread caught my interest because so many mentioned Dr. Kendra who I also see at The James. My treatment did not include interleukine or ippi, but I have heard from others that treatment with those drugs comes with a lot of side effects…susceptibility to other illnesses included but mainly side effects from the drugs themselves (fatigue, fevers, etc).

I was cautious during my treatments (Temodar) to avoid contact with people with colds, flu, etc. (difficult to do when your a teacher) and maintained healthy eating and hygience practices.

For those of you who do see Dr. Kendra, are any of you participating in the Melanoma Support Group that meets the 3rd Wed. of the month at the Stephanie Spielman Center?

Best to those who are actively fighting the disease….it takes a while to find your balance and peace when first dealing with this cancer.

Karen

KRob
                                                                                                                      Participant

I too am a stage IV who is currently NED. This thread caught my interest because so many mentioned Dr. Kendra who I also see at The James. My treatment did not include interleukine or ippi, but I have heard from others that treatment with those drugs comes with a lot of side effects…susceptibility to other illnesses included but mainly side effects from the drugs themselves (fatigue, fevers, etc).

I was cautious during my treatments (Temodar) to avoid contact with people with colds, flu, etc. (difficult to do when your a teacher) and maintained healthy eating and hygience practices.

For those of you who do see Dr. Kendra, are any of you participating in the Melanoma Support Group that meets the 3rd Wed. of the month at the Stephanie Spielman Center?

Best to those who are actively fighting the disease….it takes a while to find your balance and peace when first dealing with this cancer.

Karen

KRob
                                                                                                                        Participant

Karen

Maxximom
                                                                                                                            Participant

Karen.. what beautiful 3 letters NED..that is wonderful. I am new to this disease and to this forum. I plan to go to my first support group meeting  March 21,,weather permitting..hopefully I will meet you there if you plan to go. I live in Dublin..so it's not far for me.. but I try not to do much night driving..but it is starting to stay light a bit later each day.Susceptibility to disease was not one of the main side effects mentioned to me.. but with two little grandkids nearby.. it pays to be careful. The main t side effects with the Ippy are Diarrhea that can quickly turn into Colitis and rash with or with out Itch and some Thyroid issues of course there are others. O am still trying to find the balance you speak of

Joan

Maxximom
                                                                                                                              Participant

Karen.. what beautiful 3 letters NED..that is wonderful. I am new to this disease and to this forum. I plan to go to my first support group meeting  March 21,,weather permitting..hopefully I will meet you there if you plan to go. I live in Dublin..so it's not far for me.. but I try not to do much night driving..but it is starting to stay light a bit later each day.Susceptibility to disease was not one of the main side effects mentioned to me.. but with two little grandkids nearby.. it pays to be careful. The main t side effects with the Ippy are Diarrhea that can quickly turn into Colitis and rash with or with out Itch and some Thyroid issues of course there are others. O am still trying to find the balance you speak of

Joan

Maxximom
                                                                                                                                Participant

Joan

ElaineLinn
                                                                                                                                  Participant

Karen  I am a patient of Dr. Kendra for stage IV . I had surgery back in August of 2011 to remove a tumor in the lympnodes in my neck, out of 42 lympnodes only 1  was positive for Melanoma. I startedd Leukine in Sept. and continued until January when they found nodules in my lungs which was a big shock to me. I am currently taking the Ippy treatments and SO FAR no side effects As for avoiding people with germs its hard for me when I have 3 small kids that go to school. They carry all their germs home to me. But I do have alot of friends who take the kids quit abit so that I can rest. I would love to join the support group but I live in Parkersburg WV which is 3 hours from Columbus and to much of a drive for me.  I wish none of us had to fight this battle but I know that we are all going to fight with all that is in us and we need all the support that we can get. God bless you all!

ElaineLinn
                                                                                                                                    Participant

Karen  I am a patient of Dr. Kendra for stage IV . I had surgery back in August of 2011 to remove a tumor in the lympnodes in my neck, out of 42 lympnodes only 1  was positive for Melanoma. I startedd Leukine in Sept. and continued until January when they found nodules in my lungs which was a big shock to me. I am currently taking the Ippy treatments and SO FAR no side effects As for avoiding people with germs its hard for me when I have 3 small kids that go to school. They carry all their germs home to me. But I do have alot of friends who take the kids quit abit so that I can rest. I would love to join the support group but I live in Parkersburg WV which is 3 hours from Columbus and to much of a drive for me.  I wish none of us had to fight this battle but I know that we are all going to fight with all that is in us and we need all the support that we can get. God bless you all!

ElaineLinn
                                                                                                                                      Participant

Hope Returning
                                                                                                                                      Participant

I personally know stage IV people who had no side effects from IPI, but either became NED or had a long lasting regression in the disease. IPI in many cases causes side effects only after a few months of years…A good side effect signal that may appear (also in many cases only after many months of IPI) are something like a few blisters.  

Hope Returning
                                                                                                                                        Participant

I personally know stage IV people who had no side effects from IPI, but either became NED or had a long lasting regression in the disease. IPI in many cases causes side effects only after a few months of years…A good side effect signal that may appear (also in many cases only after many months of IPI) are something like a few blisters.  

Hope Returning
                                                                                                                                          Participant

ElaineLinn
                                                                                                                                            Participant

had my regular dermatoligest appointment today, and it went great.  Dont have to go back for 6 months, BUT he did advise me to get my kids into see him ASAP so that if they happen to get something it can be treated fast.

ElaineLinn
                                                                                                                                              Participant

had my regular dermatoligest appointment today, and it went great.  Dont have to go back for 6 months, BUT he did advise me to get my kids into see him ASAP so that if they happen to get something it can be treated fast.

ElaineLinn
                                                                                                                                                Participant

Viewing 26 reply threads
                                                                                                                                              • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
                                                                                                                                              About the MRF Patient Forum

The MRF Patient Forum is the oldest and largest online community of people affected by melanoma. It is designed to provide peer support and information to caregivers, patients, family and friends. There is no better place to discuss different parts of your journey with this cancer and find the friends and support resources to make that journey more bearable.

The information on the forum is open and accessible to everyone. To add a new topic or to post a reply, you must be a registered user. Please note that you will be able to post both topics and replies anonymously even though you are logged in. All posts must abide by MRF posting policies.

Popular Topics