The information on this site is not intended or implied to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. Content within the patient forum is user-generated and has not been reviewed by medical professionals. Other sections of the Melanoma Research Foundation website include information that has been reviewed by medical professionals as appropriate. All medical decisions should be made in consultation with your doctor or other qualified medical professional.

I think I am Here

Forums General Melanoma Community I think I am Here

• This topic is empty.
    Participant

Is anyone else out there?  or where did we all go?  I am going to at least  try to see how this all goes.  Afore I pass zee judgement.  Yesterday I went to the nuerologist….I confessed (like to a Saint)  and mentioned I had done a face plant onto our deck mid june and had a black eye and protruding eyebrow bone thing, but did not seek medical aid.  (I know I know)  way too embarassed.

Is anyone else out there?  or where did we all go?  I am going to at least  try to see how this all goes.  Afore I pass zee judgement.  Yesterday I went to the nuerologist….I confessed (like to a Saint)  and mentioned I had done a face plant onto our deck mid june and had a black eye and protruding eyebrow bone thing, but did not seek medical aid.  (I know I know)  way too embarassed. but with a shunt I should have known better.  He scheduled me for a CT scan (takes a long time remember?)  well  last night the hobbithall phoned, and I am going in TODAY at 4:30 for said scan of brain  (shunt and checking for subdural heomatoma or some such nonsense!  I promised from now on I would be a good Bonnie Lea.  HMMMM  I also have an appt to see my fav PS regarding the horrific scarring from the boobectomies and talk about possible what to do about the keloid that are bigger than your Mount McKinley!

what a busy week since coming home from my camp-a-thon. 

• You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
    About the MRF Patient Forum

The MRF Patient Forum is the oldest and largest online community of people affected by melanoma. It is designed to provide peer support and information to caregivers, patients, family and friends. There is no better place to discuss different parts of your journey with this cancer and find the friends and support resources to make that journey more bearable.

The information on the forum is open and accessible to everyone. To add a new topic or to post a reply, you must be a registered user. Please note that you will be able to post both topics and replies anonymously even though you are logged in. All posts must abide by MRF posting policies.

Popular Topics