The information on this site is not intended or implied to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. Content within the patient forum is user-generated and has not been reviewed by medical professionals. Other sections of the Melanoma Research Foundation website include information that has been reviewed by medical professionals as appropriate. All medical decisions should be made in consultation with your doctor or other qualified medical professional.

I kept looking

Forums General Melanoma Community I kept looking

Participant

…around at the hospital this morning and I dont see anyone singing. Whats up with that?? Callie has a great voice.

…around at the hospital this morning and I dont see anyone singing. Whats up with that?? Callie has a great voice.

Viewing 3 reply threads
    • Replies
        dian in spokane
        Participant

she used to sing on broadway, so I expected her to have a great voice, but.. stilll.. dynamite!

The one voice that really surprised me was OWEN! wow!

You are in the hospital today? really..you need to be more.. forthcoming with your chatterclub

Nancylee
            Participant

I am forthcoming you crazy lady. I am at the hospital Mondays, Wednesday and Fridays for blood test.  Some weeks, every day.

How did you like the way they covered for the poor suckers who couldnt sing. I Loved Callies voice. She gave me chills. (Maybe it was just a fever.) Yes, Owen surprised me as well but no one came close to hers.  I do have to say I always thought she was pretty but she looked BEAUTIFUL last night with that powerful voice behind her.

Kimmer
              Participant

Kinda liked it…kinda didn't. The dialog got in the way and made it noisey, I think. Sara Ramirez is lovely in every way though. The guy who plays Owen is great…don't usually like him.  Bailey (Chandra Wilson?) was really good, too.  She and Callie are my fave characters in the show.

It was fun to watch and I like it when Grey's does something that is on the edge.

k.

Kimmer
                Participant

Kinda liked it…kinda didn't. The dialog got in the way and made it noisey, I think. Sara Ramirez is lovely in every way though. The guy who plays Owen is great…don't usually like him.  Bailey (Chandra Wilson?) was really good, too.  She and Callie are my fave characters in the show.

It was fun to watch and I like it when Grey's does something that is on the edge.

k.

dian in spokane
                  Participant

yes.. she was totally beautiful.

dian in spokane
                    Participant

yes.. she was totally beautiful.

Nancylee
                      Participant

I am forthcoming you crazy lady. I am at the hospital Mondays, Wednesday and Fridays for blood test.  Some weeks, every day.

How did you like the way they covered for the poor suckers who couldnt sing. I Loved Callies voice. She gave me chills. (Maybe it was just a fever.) Yes, Owen surprised me as well but no one came close to hers.  I do have to say I always thought she was pretty but she looked BEAUTIFUL last night with that powerful voice behind her.

dian in spokane
                      Participant

she used to sing on broadway, so I expected her to have a great voice, but.. stilll.. dynamite!

The one voice that really surprised me was OWEN! wow!

You are in the hospital today? really..you need to be more.. forthcoming with your chatterclub

dian in spokane
                        Participant

did you ask the hosptial staff why they wern't singing?

dian in spokane
                          Participant

did you ask the hosptial staff why they wern't singing?

Viewing 3 reply threads
                        • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
                        About the MRF Patient Forum

The MRF Patient Forum is the oldest and largest online community of people affected by melanoma. It is designed to provide peer support and information to caregivers, patients, family and friends. There is no better place to discuss different parts of your journey with this cancer and find the friends and support resources to make that journey more bearable.

The information on the forum is open and accessible to everyone. To add a new topic or to post a reply, you must be a registered user. Please note that you will be able to post both topics and replies anonymously even though you are logged in. All posts must abide by MRF posting policies.

Popular Topics