The information on this site is not intended or implied to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. Content within the patient forum is user-generated and has not been reviewed by medical professionals. Other sections of the Melanoma Research Foundation website include information that has been reviewed by medical professionals as appropriate. All medical decisions should be made in consultation with your doctor or other qualified medical professional.

I hate to ask, but…..

Forums General Melanoma Community I hate to ask, but…..

Participant
      ….what is the status of the chat room? I’ve tried to get in a few times recently but just get a blank screen. I thought there was a temporary fix??

….what is the status of the chat room? I’ve tried to get in a few times recently but just get a blank screen. I thought there was a temporary fix??

Viewing 5 reply threads
    • Replies
        kylez
        Participant

The current chat room seems to be Flash-based (Flash running inside the web browser). The chat room works on my Mac with Safari browser (never had a problem). One shot in the dark, maybe if you uninstall Flash from your computer and reinstall the latest Flash (from the Adobe web site) that might reset things? Of course it might not help at all. 

kylez
          Participant

The current chat room seems to be Flash-based (Flash running inside the web browser). The chat room works on my Mac with Safari browser (never had a problem). One shot in the dark, maybe if you uninstall Flash from your computer and reinstall the latest Flash (from the Adobe web site) that might reset things? Of course it might not help at all. 

kylez
            Participant

Janner
              Participant

I think they are getting close to rolling out the new chat – hang in there.  I'm sure they will update when all is ready to go.

Hstevens0072
                  Participant
                    Well, I guess that is good news. I have scans tomorrow – the first after finishing all four courses of Ipilimumab – and I am a nervous wreck. I thought maybe chatting with others in this position might help ๐Ÿ˜‰
                    Holly
                    Hstevens0072
                    Participant
                      Well, I guess that is good news. I have scans tomorrow – the first after finishing all four courses of Ipilimumab – and I am a nervous wreck. I thought maybe chatting with others in this position might help ๐Ÿ˜‰
                      Holly
                      Hstevens0072
                      Participant
                        Holly
                      Janner
                      Participant

I think they are getting close to rolling out the new chat – hang in there.  I'm sure they will update when all is ready to go.

Janner
                        Participant

Viewing 5 reply threads
                      • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
                      About the MRF Patient Forum

The MRF Patient Forum is the oldest and largest online community of people affected by melanoma. It is designed to provide peer support and information to caregivers, patients, family and friends. There is no better place to discuss different parts of your journey with this cancer and find the friends and support resources to make that journey more bearable.

The information on the forum is open and accessible to everyone. To add a new topic or to post a reply, you must be a registered user. Please note that you will be able to post both topics and replies anonymously even though you are logged in. All posts must abide byย MRF posting policies.

Popular Topics