The information on this site is not intended or implied to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. Content within the patient forum is user-generated and has not been reviewed by medical professionals. Other sections of the Melanoma Research Foundation website include information that has been reviewed by medical professionals as appropriate. All medical decisions should be made in consultation with your doctor or other qualified medical professional.

I got my first scan result today after completing four doses of ipi/nivo

Forums General Melanoma Community I got my first scan result today after completing four doses of ipi/nivo

Participant
      My Oncologist called me this evening and said I’m “responding beautifully” to the immunotherapy. All tumors (I have many) have decreased in size. There’s still a lot of work to be done but at least I know I’m on the right track. Of course I am hopeful and waiting patiently for the words complete response, but for now I’ll keep doing what I’m doing and continue with the monthly Nivo infusions.
    Viewing 4 reply threads
    • Replies
        JudiAU
        Participant
          Congratulations. That is wonderful news. I found the single dose much easier to tolerate.
          tim brown
          Participant
            That’s great news.  Fingers crossed 🤞
            Bubbles
            Participant
              YAY!!! c
              Mark_DC
              Participant
                Well done christina and wonderful to read some good news!!
                Christinad
                Participant
                  Thank you everyone 🙂
              Viewing 4 reply threads
              • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
              About the MRF Patient Forum

The MRF Patient Forum is the oldest and largest online community of people affected by melanoma. It is designed to provide peer support and information to caregivers, patients, family and friends. There is no better place to discuss different parts of your journey with this cancer and find the friends and support resources to make that journey more bearable.

The information on the forum is open and accessible to everyone. To add a new topic or to post a reply, you must be a registered user. Please note that you will be able to post both topics and replies anonymously even though you are logged in. All posts must abide by MRF posting policies.

Popular Topics