The information on this site is not intended or implied to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. Content within the patient forum is user-generated and has not been reviewed by medical professionals. Other sections of the Melanoma Research Foundation website include information that has been reviewed by medical professionals as appropriate. All medical decisions should be made in consultation with your doctor or other qualified medical professional.

I can’t search user profiles – is this still possible?

Forums General Melanoma Community I can’t search user profiles – is this still possible?

Participant
      Hello, I am returning to MPIP after a long time to help deal with some scanxiety, after experiencing some new neurological symptoms. Everything has changed on the website since my last visit! It took me an age to find my profile to update it. Is it still possible to search users’ profiles, e.g. search by melanoma stage? I can’t seem to find how to do this – can anyone talk me through it? Thanks!
    Viewing 0 reply threads
    • Replies
        MLD1973
        Participant
          Hi Kate, I too struggle with navigation round this site. I see you are based in the UK, me too. I have been dx Jan this year with Stage 1a and still trying to get my head round all of this. Just wanted to give you another group to connect to that is on face book. It is called stage 1 & 2 melanoma patients learning to live again, not sure if you are already a member but they are a lovely bunch just like this group.

Take care of you and fingers crossed for your results xx

Viewing 0 reply threads
      • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
      About the MRF Patient Forum

The MRF Patient Forum is the oldest and largest online community of people affected by melanoma. It is designed to provide peer support and information to caregivers, patients, family and friends. There is no better place to discuss different parts of your journey with this cancer and find the friends and support resources to make that journey more bearable.

The information on the forum is open and accessible to everyone. To add a new topic or to post a reply, you must be a registered user. Please note that you will be able to post both topics and replies anonymously even though you are logged in. All posts must abide by MRF posting policies.

Popular Topics