The information on this site is not intended or implied to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. Content within the patient forum is user-generated and has not been reviewed by medical professionals. Other sections of the Melanoma Research Foundation website include information that has been reviewed by medical professionals as appropriate. All medical decisions should be made in consultation with your doctor or other qualified medical professional.

I C BarbieGirl but where are Dencolt, Yawn, Amy, Fh, DebbieH, BoardWatcher, Gia, Egadds and the rest?

Forums General Melanoma Community I C BarbieGirl but where are Dencolt, Yawn, Amy, Fh, DebbieH, BoardWatcher, Gia, Egadds and the rest?

Participant

Where is everybody?

Where is everybody?

Viewing 5 reply threads
    • Replies
        Amy Busby
        Participant

you can usually find me on facebook these days

too many people fell away w/ the board changes and now that the habit's broken…

I try to check in here and on the main board, still hard to get used to the changes but it's getting easier

i was never one for the political bs but enjoyed the banter & discussions about events of the day, life challenges / joy / finding humor in the absurdities of life

i love and miss all the friends I've made here over the years

love,

Amy Busby

Bonnie Lea
            Participant

me too.  How are you doing Amy?  also to let everyone know   I have done step one, (that is get the application for a passport)  that doesnt say I will get it.  (I just hate the idea of needing one to visit anyone in the states)  grrrrrrr  But I wanna and I do not wish to have the  CHIP in my driver's license.  (other way of getting over the border)

Bonnie Lea
              Participant

me too.  How are you doing Amy?  also to let everyone know   I have done step one, (that is get the application for a passport)  that doesnt say I will get it.  (I just hate the idea of needing one to visit anyone in the states)  grrrrrrr  But I wanna and I do not wish to have the  CHIP in my driver's license.  (other way of getting over the border)

Amy Busby
              Participant

you can usually find me on facebook these days

too many people fell away w/ the board changes and now that the habit's broken…

I try to check in here and on the main board, still hard to get used to the changes but it's getting easier

i was never one for the political bs but enjoyed the banter & discussions about events of the day, life challenges / joy / finding humor in the absurdities of life

i love and miss all the friends I've made here over the years

love,

Amy Busby

mlittle
                Participant

Hey girl…. miss you bunches!

mlittle
                  Participant

Hey girl…. miss you bunches!

BarbieGirl
                    Participant

Whoever you are, thanks for thinking of me!   I don't post much here anymore… personal choice for reasons I don't want to get in to.  I do post on facebook mostly (Lisa Garman Norvell), but I'm not on the computer near as much as I used to be.

I think a LOT of people stopped posting when the format changed, and when they were forced to sign in.  Lots of peeps don't like change. (You political people take that any way you want.. hahaha!)

BarbieGirl
                      Participant

Whoever you are, thanks for thinking of me!   I don't post much here anymore… personal choice for reasons I don't want to get in to.  I do post on facebook mostly (Lisa Garman Norvell), but I'm not on the computer near as much as I used to be.

I think a LOT of people stopped posting when the format changed, and when they were forced to sign in.  Lots of peeps don't like change. (You political people take that any way you want.. hahaha!)

Viewing 5 reply threads
                    • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
                    About the MRF Patient Forum

The MRF Patient Forum is the oldest and largest online community of people affected by melanoma. It is designed to provide peer support and information to caregivers, patients, family and friends. There is no better place to discuss different parts of your journey with this cancer and find the friends and support resources to make that journey more bearable.

The information on the forum is open and accessible to everyone. To add a new topic or to post a reply, you must be a registered user. Please note that you will be able to post both topics and replies anonymously even though you are logged in. All posts must abide by MRF posting policies.

Popular Topics