The information on this site is not intended or implied to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. Content within the patient forum is user-generated and has not been reviewed by medical professionals. Other sections of the Melanoma Research Foundation website include information that has been reviewed by medical professionals as appropriate. All medical decisions should be made in consultation with your doctor or other qualified medical professional.

I am still a bit baffled by all of this.

Forums General Melanoma Community I am still a bit baffled by all of this.

• Replies
      Kim K
      Participant

Great to hear from you, long time no see!  Happy holidays & Melekalikimaka.

Kim K
        Participant

Kim K
          Participant

Brendan
            Participant

Excellent article, John.  Thanks.  Hope's value can't be measured.  … And great family pic.  Jedd looks like a tank.

Brendan

Brendan
              Participant

Excellent article, John.  Thanks.  Hope's value can't be measured.  … And great family pic.  Jedd looks like a tank.

Brendan

Brendan
                Participant

Brendan

Rebecca and Bob
                  Participant

John,

Such great news! So happy for you and your family, your little boy is beautiful and you are blessed. Great article and your doctor gave you hope but you have always given others hope. 4.5  years ago I came to this site looking for hope for my husband and reading your post always helped.

Rebecca

Rebecca and Bob
                      Participant

I meant 4 and half years ago not 45 lol.

NYKaren
                        Participant

John, hello!

OMG I just want to eat up those cheeks. Jedd Jr. is gorgeous. I knew your story, but not this part. You really are a miracle. Thank you so much for sharing it. 

You just made my day. Thank you. 

Your wife's pretty stunning herself. Be well.

warm wishes, 

karen

p.s. daisy had to have the final house call about a month ago–

John was kind enough to help me w/advice for my old, sick Westie. 

NYKaren
                          Participant

John, hello!

OMG I just want to eat up those cheeks. Jedd Jr. is gorgeous. I knew your story, but not this part. You really are a miracle. Thank you so much for sharing it. 

warm wishes, 

karen

NYKaren
                            Participant

John, hello!

warm wishes, 

karen

Phil S
                              Participant

John, So very happy for you and your family, wow your son is so cute, what an incredible treasure!!  So glad you had an opportunity to be a Dad, nothing better than being a parent. Keep sharing your story of HOPE, my husband is now doing well, over two years out from his brain mets, so we hope to follow your lead!  Your battle inspired us in our darkest times!  Have a wonderful Holiday with your beautiful family. God Bless, Valerie (Phil's wife)

Phil S
                                Participant

John, So very happy for you and your family, wow your son is so cute, what an incredible treasure!!  So glad you had an opportunity to be a Dad, nothing better than being a parent. Keep sharing your story of HOPE, my husband is now doing well, over two years out from his brain mets, so we hope to follow your lead!  Your battle inspired us in our darkest times!  Have a wonderful Holiday with your beautiful family. God Bless, Valerie (Phil's wife)

Phil S
                                  Participant

Rebecca and Bob
                                    Participant

Rebecca and Bob
                                      Participant

Rebecca and Bob
                                      Participant

John,

Such great news! So happy for you and your family, your little boy is beautiful and you are blessed. Great article and your doctor gave you hope but you have always given others hope. 4.5  years ago I came to this site looking for hope for my husband and reading your post always helped.

Rebecca

Rebecca and Bob
                                        Participant

John,

Rebecca

Carole K
                                          Participant

HI John,

HOORAY FOR MY HERO..  I know this is an old post but hopefully you will read it.  I am so happy for you my friend . Hugs to you Merry and Jedd.  Love and Light Carole

Keep goin on !!!

Carole K
                                            Participant

HI John,

HOORAY FOR MY HERO..  I know this is an old post but hopefully you will read it.  I am so happy for you my friend . Hugs to you Merry and Jedd.  Love and Light Carole

Keep goin on !!!

Carole K
                                              Participant

HI John,

Keep goin on !!!

Viewing 11 reply threads
                                            • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
                                            About the MRF Patient Forum

The MRF Patient Forum is the oldest and largest online community of people affected by melanoma. It is designed to provide peer support and information to caregivers, patients, family and friends. There is no better place to discuss different parts of your journey with this cancer and find the friends and support resources to make that journey more bearable.

The information on the forum is open and accessible to everyone. To add a new topic or to post a reply, you must be a registered user. Please note that you will be able to post both topics and replies anonymously even though you are logged in. All posts must abide by MRF posting policies.

Popular Topics