The information on this site is not intended or implied to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. Content within the patient forum is user-generated and has not been reviewed by medical professionals. Other sections of the Melanoma Research Foundation website include information that has been reviewed by medical professionals as appropriate. All medical decisions should be made in consultation with your doctor or other qualified medical professional.

I am back yet again

Forums General Melanoma Community I am back yet again

• This topic is empty.
    Participant

Oh Boy, you guys are all great…..  You never can know just how much you cheer me up.  I am only thinking of CAMPING in approx 125 days.  Grundy Lake here we come.

As I am looking out the window at that mountain of ploughed snow in the centre of the court….my mind strays to the loverly soft water of Northern Ontario. Our opening meal will not be Lobisters (I know I know I am deveating from the norm)  but we decided on RIBS  made here slathered in sauce frozen solid then transported up to be finished off on a BBQ

Oh Boy, you guys are all great…..  You never can know just how much you cheer me up.  I am only thinking of CAMPING in approx 125 days.  Grundy Lake here we come.

As I am looking out the window at that mountain of ploughed snow in the centre of the court….my mind strays to the loverly soft water of Northern Ontario. Our opening meal will not be Lobisters (I know I know I am deveating from the norm)  but we decided on RIBS  made here slathered in sauce frozen solid then transported up to be finished off on a BBQ

Of course Champagne will flow….well what little we can buy.  But ahhhhh the fear of critters, the either hot, or wet, or cold weather.  The bugs that eat my feet, and make me have to actually seek medical aid, and did I mention Bears?  oh me oh my.   But this month thus far I have three medical appts one today, one tomorrow, and one on the 28th.  Who knows what else.  Oh ya and Bob is doing fine since his horrific crap of last may.

He will take it easy, cos I am not ready for him to just pop off.  I try to keep his stress down, and I know you guys think that would be hard on me…ya it is hahha but Love does wonderful things.

Bill, Jerry, and Jag I love you guys.  I love you all and I am trying to sort out my crowded mind to get back to where I want to be.  SHUNTS also suck.  But not as bad as Cancers.

We need fun guys and guyetts.  Lets just DO EEET!

Love Bonnie Lea

• You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
    About the MRF Patient Forum

The MRF Patient Forum is the oldest and largest online community of people affected by melanoma. It is designed to provide peer support and information to caregivers, patients, family and friends. There is no better place to discuss different parts of your journey with this cancer and find the friends and support resources to make that journey more bearable.

The information on the forum is open and accessible to everyone. To add a new topic or to post a reply, you must be a registered user. Please note that you will be able to post both topics and replies anonymously even though you are logged in. All posts must abide by MRF posting policies.

Popular Topics