The information on this site is not intended or implied to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. Content within the patient forum is user-generated and has not been reviewed by medical professionals. Other sections of the Melanoma Research Foundation website include information that has been reviewed by medical professionals as appropriate. All medical decisions should be made in consultation with your doctor or other qualified medical professional.

How to convert pdf to word or PPT?

Forums General Melanoma Community How to convert pdf to word or PPT?

Participant

I've bought a pdf format ebook and would like to quote some sections to make a word or PPT presentation for my teaching class, buy somehow I can only copy text but not the charts and photos which are the most important things. So how can I convert the pdf ebook to word or PPT document without changing the original layouts? Can Adobe do that? Or any other software?

I've bought a pdf format ebook and would like to quote some sections to make a word or PPT presentation for my teaching class, buy somehow I can only copy text but not the charts and photos which are the most important things. So how can I convert the pdf ebook to word or PPT document without changing the original layouts? Can Adobe do that? Or any other software?

Viewing 23 reply threads
    • Replies
        ballackay2010
        Participant

Yeah I remember Adobe does have a professional converter can do that, but it cost a lot of money. You won't have to convert the pdf file. You can copy the text you want to your word or ppt file for further editing. As for the charts and photos, you can capture from the computer's screen and then put it into your file. In that way you can easily make your own word/ppt.
          But if you still want to convert the file, you can refer to the following articles:
          How to convert PDF to Word

How to convert PDF to PowerPoint

ballackay2010
          Participant

Yeah I remember Adobe does have a professional converter can do that, but it cost a lot of money. You won't have to convert the pdf file. You can copy the text you want to your word or ppt file for further editing. As for the charts and photos, you can capture from the computer's screen and then put it into your file. In that way you can easily make your own word/ppt.
            But if you still want to convert the file, you can refer to the following articles:

ballackay2010
            Participant

POW
              Participant

You can copy the photos and charts using the PFD "tools>snapshot tool" then paste the item into Word or Power Point.

POW
                Participant

You can copy the photos and charts using the PFD "tools>snapshot tool" then paste the item into Word or Power Point.

POW
                  Participant

cruyu2009
                    Participant

Converting a PDF to a DOC format can be challenging without Adobe Acrobat. As of October 2012, Acrobat XI Pro costs $199 on the Adobe website.But you don't necessarily need Acrobat to [convert pdf file to Word document]. There're lots of PDF to word/ppt converter on the Internet, just type your question to google and there'll be many recommendations.
                      I don't have experience on [converting PDF file to PowerPoint], but you can try to save every page of the pdf file as image and export to a new PPT document.

cruyu2009
                      Participant

Converting a PDF to a DOC format can be challenging without Adobe Acrobat. As of October 2012, Acrobat XI Pro costs $199 on the Adobe website.But you don't necessarily need Acrobat to [convert pdf file to Word document]. There're lots of PDF to word/ppt converter on the Internet, just type your question to google and there'll be many recommendations.
                        I don't have experience on [converting PDF file to PowerPoint], but you can try to save every page of the pdf file as image and export to a new PPT document.

cruyu2009
                        Participant

rubiny2010
                          Participant

That's a common question pdf users've come across.
                            PDF(Portable Document Format) was originally developed by Adobe, therefore Adobe definately has the most professional converter to help you do what you need, with a pretty expensive price of course.I don't think there's any other way to convert pdf format to word or ppt without a software, unless you are a programmer.
                            Here're some information that might help you to solve your problem:
                            [url=http://www.mac-iphone-ipad.com/how-to-convert-pdf-to-word-ppt-text-epub-image-html-html/]How to convert PDF to Word/PPT/Text/Epub/image/HTML[/url]
                            [url=http://www.mac-iphone-ipad.com/how-to-convert-pdf-to-word-ppt-text-epub-imagehtml-on-mac/]How to convert PDF to Word/PPT/Text/Epub/image/HTML on Mac[/url]

rubiny2010
                            Participant

PDF(Portable Document Format) was originally developed by Adobe, therefore Adobe definately has the most professional converter to help you do what you need, with a pretty expensive price of course.I don't think there's any other way to convert pdf format to word or ppt without a software, unless you are a programmer.
                              [url=http://www.mac-iphone-ipad.com/how-to-convert-pdf-to-word-ppt-text-epub-image-html-html/]How to convert PDF to Word/PPT/Text/Epub/image/HTML[/url]
                              [url=http://www.mac-iphone-ipad.com/how-to-convert-pdf-to-word-ppt-text-epub-imagehtml-on-mac/]How to convert PDF to Word/PPT/Text/Epub/image/HTML on Mac[/url]

johndoee
                                Participant

you can use image converter sdk,    I do this all the time, and if you have it just File -> open pdf and you can edit/delete/save whatever you want from a PDF

johndoee
                                  Participant

you can use image converter sdk,    I do this all the time, and if you have it just File -> open pdf and you can edit/delete/save whatever you want from a PDF

johndoee
                                    Participant

rubiny2010
                                    Participant

Beerbohm
                                      Participant

I haven't used Adobe for any pdf coversion, I would like to purchase some pdf to word and ppt converting dll license for their maturity and reliablity.

Beerbohm
                                        Participant

I haven't used Adobe for any pdf coversion, I would like to purchase some pdf to word and ppt converting dll license for their maturity and reliablity.

Beerbohm
                                          Participant

jacaboo
                                            Participant

i don't know how to convert pdf to ppt but i can give you some advices in converting pdf to word because i always do such a work. you may try adobe firstly but i have ever tried but failed eventually. so i turned to some third party software which contains the function of converting pdf to many other formats . this sdk can do pdf to word conversion in c# ,net. vb, etc. as for ppt, i know some softwares are professional in such conversion , you can search on google. good luck.

jacaboo
                                              Participant

i don't know how to convert pdf to ppt but i can give you some advices in converting pdf to word because i always do such a work. you may try adobe firstly but i have ever tried but failed eventually. so i turned to some third party software which contains the function of converting pdf to many other formats . this sdk can do pdf to word conversion in c# ,net. vb, etc. as for ppt, i know some softwares are professional in such conversion , you can search on google. good luck.

jacaboo
                                                Participant

charles1023
                                                  Participant

It is quite easy to convert your PDF ebook to a Word document with this advanced PDF conversion SDK. You can download the free trial version for testing.

macrobert1234
                                                      Participant

You can easily convert pdf to word by Kernel for PDF to Word software. The software can quickly convert multiple PDF file to word in few seconds. It is user-friendly and advance tool. You can easily operate this tool without technical knowledge. Visit software detail http://pdfutility.blogspot.in/2013/12/perform-precise-conversion-of-pdf-file-to-word-format.html

macrobert1234
                                                        Participant

You can easily convert pdf to word by Kernel for PDF to Word software. The software can quickly convert multiple PDF file to word in few seconds. It is user-friendly and advance tool. You can easily operate this tool without technical knowledge. Visit software detail http://pdfutility.blogspot.in/2013/12/perform-precise-conversion-of-pdf-file-to-word-format.html

macrobert1234
                                                          Participant

arronlee
                                                            Participant

Hi, charles.

I have only tried the free trial package of another PDF converter to help me convert pdf to word or PPT. I am considering to employ the official condition to help me with the PDF conversion work.  Do you have any ideas about it? Or any good suggestion? Thanks in advance.

Best regards,
                                                              Arron

Barrieimage
                                                              Participant

Hi Arron,

Thanks for sharing such easy to use PDF converter, but I did't find any pdf to ppt or ppt to pdf document converting tool within your offered pdf converting library, can you recommend another pdf converter that supports converting ppt to pdf or pdf to ppt?

Barrieimage
                                                                Participant

Hi Arron,

Thanks for sharing such easy to use PDF converter, but I did't find any pdf to ppt or ppt to pdf document converting tool within your offered pdf converting library, can you recommend another pdf converter that supports converting ppt to pdf or pdf to ppt?

Barrieimage
                                                                  Participant

Hi Arron,

arronlee
                                                                    Participant

Hi, charles.

I have only tried the free trial package of another PDF converter to help me convert pdf to word or PPT. I am considering to employ the official condition to help me with the PDF conversion work.  Do you have any ideas about it? Or any good suggestion? Thanks in advance.

Best regards,
                                                                      Arron

arronlee
                                                                      Participant

Hi, charles.

Best regards,
                                                                        Arron

charles1023
                                                                      Participant

It is quite easy to convert your PDF ebook to a Word document with this advanced PDF conversion SDK. You can download the free trial version for testing.

charles1023
                                                                        Participant

alva114
                                                                          Participant

Hi,

For converting your PDF document to editable PPT presentation you can use PDF to PowerPoint Converter. By the help of this professional software you can easily convert the PDF file to PPT in just few clicks.

alva114
                                                                            Participant

Hi,

For converting your PDF document to editable PPT presentation you can use PDF to PowerPoint Converter. By the help of this professional software you can easily convert the PDF file to PPT in just few clicks.

alva114
                                                                              Participant

Hi,

Viewing 23 reply threads
                                                                            • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
                                                                            About the MRF Patient Forum

The MRF Patient Forum is the oldest and largest online community of people affected by melanoma. It is designed to provide peer support and information to caregivers, patients, family and friends. There is no better place to discuss different parts of your journey with this cancer and find the friends and support resources to make that journey more bearable.

The information on the forum is open and accessible to everyone. To add a new topic or to post a reply, you must be a registered user. Please note that you will be able to post both topics and replies anonymously even though you are logged in. All posts must abide by MRF posting policies.

Popular Topics