The information on this site is not intended or implied to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. Content within the patient forum is user-generated and has not been reviewed by medical professionals. Other sections of the Melanoma Research Foundation website include information that has been reviewed by medical professionals as appropriate. All medical decisions should be made in consultation with your doctor or other qualified medical professional.

Home again (AND stlll breathing!)

Forums Ocular Melanoma Community Home again (AND stlll breathing!)

Participant
      Had a great trip to Colorado. Aug into Dec. Was there for the birth of our 15th grandchild and the birth of our first great grandchild! Met three very nice ladies I had been in contact with through the MPIP.org cancer site.

Had a great trip to Colorado. Aug into Dec. Was there for the birth of our 15th grandchild and the birth of our first great grandchild! Met three very nice ladies I had been in contact with through the MPIP.org cancer site. Jeannae, who is helping her friend Rosebuddy in her battle with uveal/liver melanoma and Cynthia who though NED at stage III for over ten years, returns to give hope to new people that, indeed, there is life, joy and hope after reaching stage III. Had a great Visit with a nice lady (Eileen) that was in my high school graduating class (First face to face contact since 1962!.  Hope to be on more again now.

Viewing 14 reply threads
    • Replies
        jackiewin
        Participant

Glad to hear you're home safe and sound, and of course, still breathing.

Jackie W

jackiewin
          Participant

Jackie W

jackiewin
            Participant

Jackie W

BonnieLea
              Participant

Hiya Jerry

Missed you! hope you and wifey are doing fine.  Wow all those little rug rats!  congratulations to the parents (and grandparents)

BonnieLea
                Participant

Hiya Jerry

Missed you! hope you and wifey are doing fine.  Wow all those little rug rats!  congratulations to the parents (and grandparents)

BonnieLea
                  Participant

Hiya Jerry

Julie in SoCal
                    Participant

Woohooo Glad to see you're still not a statistic!

Welcome back– missed you here.

Julie

Julie in SoCal
                      Participant

Julie

killmel
                          Participant

Jerry,

I was shocked  & saddened to read your posts. I have been out ofthe country & out oftouch with MPIP.

Please tell what happened to you that you ended up in the hospital. Last I heard you were taking Yervoy, did you have a severe side efffect>

Hoping & praying that you continue to recover.

God Bless your lovely wife & family.

Mary

killmel
                            Participant

Jerry,

I was shocked  & saddened to read your posts. I have been out ofthe country & out oftouch with MPIP.

Please tell what happened to you that you ended up in the hospital. Last I heard you were taking Yervoy, did you have a severe side efffect>

Mary

NYKaren
                              Participant

Welcome home, Jerry.

Wow, all those little ones.  The thought/hope of grandchildren is what keeps me TRYING to stay positive!

Continued improvement and happy holidays,

karen

NYKaren
                                Participant

Welcome home, Jerry.

Wow, all those little ones.  The thought/hope of grandchildren is what keeps me TRYING to stay positive!

karen

NYKaren
                                  Participant

Welcome home, Jerry.

karen

JerryfromFauq
                                    Participant

Mary,

It was my friend Jerry from Cape Cod that was taking Yervoy in the hospital.  He is a great guy and a wonderful person.  (Of course, With the name "Jerry" !  (We wonder which is the "OTHER Jerry")

JerryfromFauq
                                      Participant

Mary,

It was my friend Jerry from Cape Cod that was taking Yervoy in the hospital.  He is a great guy and a wonderful person.  (Of course, With the name "Jerry" !  (We wonder which is the "OTHER Jerry")

JerryfromFauq
                                        Participant

Mary,

killmel
                                          Participant

Jerry,

Mary

Julie in SoCal
                                          Participant

Julie

FormerCaregiver
                                            Participant

Jerry – welcome home! It is great to have you back here and still breathing!

Best wishes

Frank from Australia

FormerCaregiver
                                              Participant

Best wishes

Frank from Australia

FormerCaregiver
                                                Participant

Best wishes

Frank from Australia

Jean-9
                                                  Participant

Hi Jerry,  So glad that you had a great trip.  Congratulations on your 15th Grandchild!!  Stay healthy ๐Ÿ™‚  Jeannine

Jean-9
                                                    Participant

Hi Jerry,  So glad that you had a great trip.  Congratulations on your 15th Grandchild!!  Stay healthy ๐Ÿ™‚  Jeannine

Jean-9
                                                      Participant

Viewing 14 reply threads
                                                    • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
                                                    About the MRF Patient Forum

The MRF Patient Forum is the oldest and largest online community of people affected by melanoma. It is designed to provide peer support and information to caregivers, patients, family and friends. There is no better place to discuss different parts of your journey with this cancer and find the friends and support resources to make that journey more bearable.

The information on the forum is open and accessible to everyone. To add a new topic or to post a reply, you must be a registered user. Please note that you will be able to post both topics and replies anonymously even though you are logged in. All posts must abide byย MRF posting policies.

Popular Topics